Sachin couldn't you use more common sense?

bunny

I cant find any fault in Sachin's captaincy. MI simply choked under pressure and succumbed to their 4th defeat in last over finishes.
And I thought just the mere presence of SRT was inspiring MI to victory. ROFL!!! Couldn't be happier. Would love to place a hidden cam in the MI dressing room and watch the reactions of SRT, Bhogle, Rajput, Uthappa, etc.. Polly was the only class player in the MI. Immediately shook hands with all the Royals.

it's easy to pick on captain when team loses. when mumbai was winning. ppl were praising his captaincy. critics need to chill down..
it wasnt tendulkar then. it was pollock who was captaining the side and helping the mumbai south africans win the matches

Wow' date=' Tendulkar haters are out in the droves today![/quote'] They are merely making fun of those wild theories which claimed just his mere presence was enough to get mumbai rolling. More like worshipper haters than SRT haters.

Wow' date=' Tendulkar haters are out in the droves today![/quote'] :) This loss made my day. Now if CSK lose tomorrow and then MI go down to BRC, it will be so much fun!! The decisions of RD and SRT are baffling to say the least. They refuse to captain India but want to captain their IPL teams.

They are merely making fun of those wild theories which claimed just his mere presence was enough to get mumbai rolling. More like worshipper haters than SRT haters.
More like hating the act of SRT-worshipping aka overhyping SRT No hating the worshippers, much less SRT himself who is a fine cricketer. Just the act of OTT praising.

Guest HariSampath

Tendulkar's handling of bowlers was very poor even before this match; but then he had never been a great captain, just an average captain and everyone knows this

Guest whineleg

Great points guyz. SRT is overhyped, overrated, selfish and playz only for himself and captainz a side so that he lookz better than everyone else. Mumbai Indianz would be better off if Pollock or someone else had been captain for the season.

Great points guyz. SRT is overhyped' date=' [/quote'] Yes
overrated, selfish and playz only for himself and captainz a side so that he lookz better than everyone else.
This is not the issue being discussed here, maybe its your viewpoint.
Mumbai Indianz would be better off if Pollock or someone else had been captain for the season.
Again not the specific issue here, maybe ur personal view.

And I thought just the mere presence of SRT was inspiring MI to victory. ROFL!!! Couldn't be happier. Would love to place a hidden cam in the MI dressing room and watch the reactions of SRT, Bhogle, Rajput, Uthappa, etc.. Polly was the only class player in the MI. Immediately shook hands with all the Royals.
Ok, now I see the point of your post. Which the bile you are clearly spewing against SRT, its easy to miss the crux.

fernando is not a winner or a champion. he is not a guy i would bank on to grab the match.
Are you serious. All teh experts after the match, commentators during the match and all past performances prove that Fernando is the one bowler you can count on to ball the last over.