The 'Official Delhi Humiliation Thread' - Merged Delhi bashing threads  

1. 1.

• Delhi She-Devils
    • Delhi Devis
    • Delhi Chokedevils
    • Dilli Chordevils

*cough* suck up *cough*
lol - this is one classy post!
When u win, u open 100 diff threads, now u lose..u make it sound sober give me some time , i am gonna separate them to the original state play along - its ur turn now, dont act like losers

Easy answer would be to check with a certain gent from Delhi who seems to excel in judging how to classify NRIs. Rather elaborate answer would be to ask yourself where you think you belong? Like you I have spent a lot of time outside my native state, in fact I have spent more time outside than inside but I strongly feel like a Bihari(Bombay comes second but without all those a$ that seem to be in power these days and whose surnam ends with Thackeray). So ask yourself where you belong. Better still ask yourself where you would like to spend your last days. :nervous::cry_smile::((:nervous:
Mumbai man, all the way..abhi idhar time pass nahi to aur kya karega

Guest HariSampath

Daredevils :hysterical: muhahahahahahahahaha....fackin whimpering, slithering, crawling patheTICZ lozerz :haha: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: arse raped and buggered like hell, begging for mercy :hysterical: fackin lucky buncha lozerz who shouldnt have been allowed into semifinals....at least MI would have given a fight :hysterical: Ticz mate....have you committed suicide yet ????? :hysterical:...If not go and jump into the river of sh1t created by the Delhi dumbarses :hysterical:

@tics and predz..man ur best team in the IPL has jus got the bashing of the tournament..and for so long u had been bragging that u guys are the best..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..i dont care if CSK loses tom coz i know they will fight..but u guys don know to compete..well WTF where u guys doing in the semis the first place..MI was a much better team and they wud have competed far better..lol DD made my day..and tics started a thread saying how CSK are going to get humilated:finger::finger::finger: tics make sure u hibernate for some time..this loss wud have shaken u for sure..and dont u have any intentions of starting CSK bashing threads tom IF v lose coz ur teams performance shd shut both ur mouth and arse for a long time:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Where's Satish? C'mon' date=' man, its your time ... enjoy galore ... put some masala in the mix[/quote'] :haha: yea dude was busy with work..but DD wat a crap team they are..87 all out in the semis..:hysterical::hysterical:..pls someone check on tics health..im sure something must have happened to him..nothing can bring him to normalcy not even a CSK loss after this shock :hysterical::hysterical:..

Guest HariSampath

Delhi deadbodies arse raped, buggered, humiliated, facked, nose held to gutter, smell the sh1t....and STFU about other teams like CSK....for us, we have already WON IPL....this is gang rape of the Delhi deadweights/dumbarses :hysterical: Even when CSK chased a huge 211 against Royals, we scared them into hell and got to 201....but Dilli ....facking buncha writhing crawling slithering losahs.......got arse raped and gangbanged and faces rubbed into sh1t...TAKE THAT Delhi dumbarses :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :finger: :finger: :finger:

Guest HariSampath

PatheTICZ diarreaoh of Delhi ....facking.....shoulda been Delhi schoolkidz...:hysterical: Royals should be arrested for gangraping minors :hysterical:.....facking Delhi should play all village teams next year for qualifying :hysterical: Delhi should play Jharkand jackassses....Chirrapunji chokers ( all matches washed out).....Srinagar slippers....Cochins Sachins.....plus Ganganagar gangsters...ALL of whom will THRASH Delhi front and back......tournament to be dedicated to the memory of ICF lunaTICZ and Chennai hater PatheTICZ :hysterical:

Guest HariSampath

Each CSK supporter gets ONE dedicated thread for Delhi bashing ( that is x CSK supporters). EACH CSK supporter gets one dedicated thread for humiliating the reginally biased hate monger of ICF patheTICS/lunaTICZ ( x threads) NO merging...NO deleting threads...the hungry mobs are baying for the blood...let loose the houndz....let loose patheTIC LunaTICZ...let the masses smash them to pulp and throw their carcasses to the jackals :hysterical:

Guest HariSampath

Oh ....sorry I forgot...MUMBAI supporters get one thread each too....remember how the Delhi dustbins were yelling hoarse for Mumbai to lose ??? Delhi couldnt win sh1t and were cheering Royals to beat Mumbai....facking buncha lozers...so Mumbai deserve Delhi bashing threadz too :hysterical:

Guest HariSampath
Hari, tommorow is chennai's game.. Life mein kuch bhi hio sakta hain
maan we dont care....If we beat Punjab...great, if we lose, even then fine, because we have already thrashed them 2 outta 2 times...and even against Royals we scared the sh1t outta them when chasing a huge 211 and we got to 201...so we have our heads held high...we made into semifinals on our OWN efforts...not depending on others losing...so we are perfectly fine with whatever happens tomorrow...OF COURSE we will support our team to win semis and finals also...but we will FIGHT...NOT like the Delhi dustbins ....who slithered into semis because of Mumbai losing and gthen were ground into the gutters humiliatingly :haha:

Guest HariSampath

Oh really ??? where the fack wre you when Ticz was opening one Rajnikant and one sambar thread per hour ?? and where were you when Ticz and other Chennai hatemongers were spewing vitriol here on anything Chennai/ anything tamil etc just STFU

Folkz, Pls avoid the member-to-member name calling. Cricketicz is alrite, just over-enthu at many times. We can give taste of same medicine by dilli duds threads -no need to name call people. Same applies to ticz - call Hari Sampath as Hari Sampath, not as Sankat.