Boss was clapping when RR was winning

+3 be. Goddess ki umar nahin jaanta :mad: Devi Anjali Tendulkar, naadaan DD ko maaf kardo :hatsoff::pray:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: She is a fantastic lady ,no doubt abt that .Being Mrs Tendulkar is as difficvult as Mr Tendulkar .
Guest HariSampath
+3 be. Goddess ki umar nahin jaanta :mad: Devi Anjali Tendulkar, naadaan DD ko maaf kardo :hatsoff::pray:
:hysterical: This is the absolute limit :haha: But Anjali is 8 years elder to Sachin...but for a middle aged lady, she looks good :--D
Guest HariSampath
Mrs. Tendulkar also doesn't have a legion of worshipperz who will defend her every fault
How DARE you suggest Mrs Tendulkar can possibly have ANY fault...be prepared for rotten tomatoes and chappals flung your way :omg:
Guest HariSampath
In 1995, Sachin Tendulkar married Anjali (born 10 November 1967), the paediatrician daughter of Gujarati industrialist, Anand Mehta. They have two children, Sara (born 12 October 1997), and Arjun (born 24 September 1999)
hey thats the official public record b'day....and you can add +3 minimum for the real one..:D But even then for someone in her mid 40s, she looks elegant, we can say :D btw...do we have ICF anniversaries for their wedding, Sara and Arjun's b'days etc ;-)
hey thats the official public record b'day....and you can add +3 minimum for the real one..:DBut even then for someone in her mid 40s, she looks elegant, we can say :D btw...do we have ICF anniversaries for their wedding, Sara and Arjun's b'days etc ;-)
Absolute rubbish ,she is not a pkistani cricketer :-D
Guest HariSampath

^ by the time Sara grows up, she will be eligible to play even for the main India side..who knows we may have some rule that says that all national sides should include 1-2 women cricketers to promote women's cricket, and in fact in some departments like spin bowling, women can be athletic enough to play alongside men

SRT was just happy he was not chasing under pressure :P and was relaxing and enjoying from the stands. Good that he was there to support the teams and enjoy. His 'presence' helped bring about a close last ball match ;-) Good to see the boss.
yea where u been when sachin scored that 117 against aus... in FINALS. I think you were hiding ?
yea where u been when sachin scored that 117 against aus... in FINALS. I think you were hiding ?
I was here. Go re-read the posts again if you want :finger: I appreciated SRT for that, and it is recorded. Hehe...looks like mouni tried the foul-mouthing again when he disagrees with something. Its easy to be foul mouthed and personally abuse members. Too bad, I did not get to read his highness foul mouthedness and report it officially to the Mods.