Pity that Shoaib and Asif arent going to the world cup.

Ram

Re: Pity that Shoaib and Asif arent going to the world cup.

So, you would rather us not win the cup cause Shoaib and Asif decided to juice up. :lmao: OK.
And how exactly did you reach that conclusion mate? Jaraa hamein bhi batao bhai.
Just read your own statements and you will know why. PS: No need to try hard. :wtg:

April 15th 2007 will always be remembered as a day when ICF and the Indian team experienced the wrath of M Sami.
I heard he is a yard faster after the fire incident
yes now he is fired up.:hic:
hahahaha..... the fact is, i have always been wary of sami, though he has been torn apart multiple times by the indian batsmen.... but tht guy is always a step away from demolishing a lineup....

Re: Pity that Shoaib and Asif arent going to the world cup. With his ability to make full use of the pitch (i mean the entire pitch :hic: ), Sami has the makings of a great bowler. Imran, wanted him to play in the last world cup game vs India. Hopefully this time he'll have his wish granted. The lad would do well in the "pest spray" industry. All batsmen are his pests and he can bloody well spray it all around.

April 15th 2007 will always be remembered as a day when ICF and the Indian team experienced the wrath of M Sami.
omg dude, after i saw this post, my chadi went down automatically :hic: .

With his ability to make full use of the pitch (i mean the entire pitch :hic: ), Sami has the makings of a great bowler. Imran, wanted him to play in the last world cup game vs India. Hopefully this time he'll have his wish granted. The lad would do well in the "pest spray" industry. All batsmen are his pests and he can bloody well spray it all around.
:hail:

With his ability to make full use of the pitch (i mean the entire pitch :hic: ), Sami has the makings of a great bowler. Imran, wanted him to play in the last world cup game vs India. Hopefully this time he'll have his wish granted. The lad would do well in the "pest spray" industry. All batsmen are his pests and he can bloody well spray it all around.
:lmao: well let's hope he bowls like he did at Bangalore and not the 17 ball overs that he is known to bowl.

I heard he is a yard faster after the fire incident
yes now he is fired up.:hic:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Someone light a fire in IKP's hotel room :hic: :hic: