Your favorite cricketer of all time

Rahul Dravid' date= Anil Kumble, Sachin Tendulkar, Brett Lee, Steve Waugh, Shane Warne and Irfan Pathan.
For me. Anil Kumble is the greatest Indian bowler, as far as I am concerned - apart from when he requested Srinath to bowl an over of wides (to get his 10wicket haul), I cannot remember any other time when any bowler in the international circuit was as dedicated to the team and who holds the sport in the highest spirit. I don't need to say anything about why I am inspired by Sachin. Rahul Dravid for his dedication to the sport and team, his perfectionist attitude, and diplomacy and also how he maintains himself on & off the field.
For me. Anil Kumble is the greatest Indian bowler, as far as I am concerned - apart from when he requested Srinath to bowl an over of wides (to get his 10wicket haul), I cannot remember any other time when any bowler in the international circuit was as dedicated to the team and who holds the sport in the highest spirit. I don't need to say anything about why I am inspired by Sachin. Rahul Dravid for his dedication to the sport and team, his perfectionist attitude, and diplomacy and also how he maintains himself on & off the field.
IMO Kumble is nothing in front of Kapil Dev when it comes to greatest Indian bowler

one and only WASIM AKRAM he was, and probably still is, absolutely Godlike with his anmol left arm. no batsman was 'set' when he was playing akram. what a dream cricketer. i would give away whatever i have to meet this guy even once to pick his genius brain. alas, all good things come to an end, and with his departure, along with his partner-in-crime waqar, the paki team has been at the *****iest level ever, which has also taken away the spice from the indo-pak rivalry