whats wrong with bangla fans ???

Re: whats wrong with bangla fans ??? One reason for this maybe the identity crisis most NRIs faces. Not being able to blend in fully in its host country(no 2 different race has done this ever,even african-americans with Caucasians with their 200 years of history) often leads to holding on to something that identifies your race. As most of the emigration from India,pak,BD occurred during the 70s,80s and 90s,when the animosity between the countries were high (add to that the medias bias in the home country as neutral sources were hard to get in those years without internet). This is also passed down to the next gen kids a little. I dont mean directly saying to their son that Pak is bad or something like that but when there is a cricket game between Ind and pak,i am sure NRIs were very vocal towards India and vice versa. Ofcourse all the terrorism and religious bs that goes on in US and UK, only adds to that. Meanwhile,India is moving more towards western customs and hear a lot less of the religious bs that goes on in britain or US. So indians who have never heard about the 3 wars or the early 90s terrorism, tend to be a little more friendly towards pak.

Re: whats wrong with bangla fans ???

u mean' date=' why there is animosity between indians and pakistanis???[/quote'] Yup, just the political reasons is it? It can't be the race as people from both sides are of the same race. Possibly religion? I don't think it can be religion as India is host to go knows how many religions. What?s your reason for the animosity? As for cricketing reasons I for one don?t like their attitude, they cheat. They can?t seem to play fair a lot of them.

" I dont give a damn about Sachin' date= Shewag, Ganguly as i feel it wld b difficult for us to make Dhoni out. Inshallah Sachin, Shewag, Ganguly will get bowled by Mashrafee, Rasel. "
Who TF is Mashrafee, Rasel????? :mad:

" I dont give a damn about Sachin' date= Shewag, Ganguly as i feel it wld b difficult for us to make Dhoni out. Inshallah Sachin, Shewag, Ganguly will get bowled by Mashrafee, Rasel. "
WTF is Mashrafee, Rasel????? :mad:
"will get bowled by Mashrafee, Rasel. ".....who are they?

Re: whats wrong with bangla fans ??? dude just saw the crud they are posting on these bangladesh cricket forums... i am all for peaceful relationships with our neighbors, but i say that around the time dhoni is annihilating them, we should all collectively take a piss in the toilet and flush it down the drain... it will flood their stupid nation.