ICF New Banner Thread

varun

Guest Hiten.
Good one, Gaurav! Thanks. $2 million coming your way.
Prof apni jeb dheeli karoge ? Ya phir EMC ke account se ? :giggle:

Guest gaurav_indian
:haha: bhai bhai He made it while riding the peace bus from Pakistan to Delhi :giggle:
Sorry but what has pakistan got to do with this thread?Mods are you looking at his post now?

Sorry but what has pakistan got to do with this thread?Mods are you looking at his post now?
I was commenting on the post that was above mine by punjabi_khota :finger: funny my post pissed you off but his not? I must have really got under your skin :haha: For the record your first banner is crap. I like the Carribean one though. If you made that one as well then well done. Otherwise get back to mastering photoshop and how to match the light on the four players face for starters :giggle:

Guest gaurav_indian
I was commenting on the post that was above mine by punjabi_khota :finger: funny my post pissed you off but his not? I must have really got under your skin :haha: For the record your first banner is crap. I like the Carribean one though. If you made that one as well then well done. Otherwise get back to mastering photoshop and how to match the light on the four players face for starters :giggle:
Its your stupidity that pisses me off. And then you will run to mods.And i didnt mind punjabi_khota's comments becoz i know he was joking. But i dont know you so its better for you to stay away from me. Regarding mastering photoshop i am doing so dont worry there is always a scope for improvement. Thanx for your harsh comments though.