World Cup Superselector is up

Re: World Cup Superselector is up Kabira, while I was selecting the team (had selected about 14 of them) the page refreshed and I lost my team completely :Cry: I don't quite like the idea of being forced to pick a player from minnows. Are we supposed to pick a minnow player and if we are then it is not really a "Super Selector" is it? God knows who is a reasonable player and even if you select the best among the minnows that still is a lottery as they will be hardly consistent. The end result is more of a luck pick than strategy IMO if we are forced to pick 2 from minnows.

Re: World Cup Superselector is up

Kabira' date=' while I was selecting the team (had selected about 14 of them) the page refreshed and I lost my team completely :Cry: [/quote'] yeah it happened with me also earlier...if you select team not according to the rules, it refreshes

Re: World Cup Superselector is up >I don't quite like the idea of being forced to pick a player from minnows. Are we supposed to pick a minnow player and if we are then it is not really a "Super Selector" is it? God knows who is a reasonable player and even if you select the best among the minnows that still is a lottery as they will be hardly consistent. The end result is more of a luck pick than strategy IMO if we are forced to pick 2 from minnows. For World XI test team..dint they have to choose someone from Bangladesh..Anyways mate, we have 20 players and only best 15 will be counted...so in a way al those minnow players are out of picture in most cases, unless your selected player from stronger team is injured. That refreshing thing is to refresh scores every 5 minutes I suppose..Let me change it

Kabira, while I was selecting the team (had selected about 14 of them) the page refreshed and I lost my team completely :Cry: I don't quite like the idea of being forced to pick a player from minnows.
I think the inclusion of 1 player minimum from a sh*tty team is a fantastic idea. There are some potential point scorers in there as well, you just need to look carefully and know your cricket. I can't wait for the Kenya vs Canada match !

Re: World Cup Superselector is up I'm happy with choosing one from Bangladesh but from Canada, Ireland, Holland and Bermuda in my opinion doesn't serve much purpose.

Anyways mate, we have 20 players and only best 15 will be counted
Can you elaborate on that? Cheers

Re: World Cup Superselector is up >What ? That is BS ! What is the point of picking 5 extra players then ?!?!? what if your player unfortunately gets injured and doesnt play a game... this is first round and right now we dont have an option to change your team after WC starts. Once its locked, its locked.. But for Super Eight, I am working on selecting Best XI, no restriction. You can change it before eveyr game...but you can only replace 3 players at one time.

what if your player unfortunately gets injured and doesnt play a game...
So ? That is all the more reason for counting points scored by all 20 players ! Every point should count, and every selector deserves credit for each point his players' score. The current system doesn't allow for that.