That One Bat vs Ball Contest....

if i am to pick a better commentator from england, it would be David Gower instead of crappy ather.. David llyod is tolerable just for little fun stuff, not for being intelligent commentator.. David gower is perhapz one of the better commentators in England.. nasser makes sense too soemtimes, but is highly involved in his bopara and owais shahz and other young england players who he thinks are the future of cricket

About Athers as a commentator' date='I think he's quite good...far far better than most of our desis.[/quote'] Nah he is pants! Hate him with a passion! Never forgave him when on our last but one tour of england he said at start that India were a poor test team. We drew the series! Showed he was an idiot!
Nah he is pants! Hate him with a passion! Never forgave him when on our last but one tour of england he said at start that India were a poor test team. We drew the series! Showed he was an idiot!
thats nothing..the most stupid t hing he said was the "Sreesanth should be banned" just for throwing one bloody genuine beamer
if i am to pick a better commentator from england' date=' it would be David Gower instead of crappy ather.. David llyod is tolerable just for little fun stuff, not for being intelligent commentator.. David gower is perhapz one of the better commentators in England.. nasser makes sense too soemtimes, but is highly involved in his bopara and owais shahz and other young england players who he thinks are the future of cricket[/quote'] Can't beat Charles Colville for charm! Boycs is always compulsive listening as well! Gower is ok. Botham is suprisingly fair!
if i am to pick a better commentator from england' date=' it would be David Gower instead of crappy ather.. David llyod is tolerable just for little fun stuff, not for being intelligent commentator.. David gower is perhapz one of the better commentators in England.. nasser makes sense too soemtimes, but is highly involved in his bopara and owais shahz and other young england players who he thinks are the future of cricket[/quote'] Yes Tics...David Gower is a very good commentator with such a cute voice and it amuses me why his name is not mentioned when it comes to the talk abt world's best commies.