Asia Cup Commentary team : Filled With All And Sundry.

No problem Y4C. I think you took offence at being called a Pakistani, as any Indian in his right mind would. I was off the mark there. I'll ignore the rubbish you said about me because you were reacting. Just for the record, I felt the same way about Imran as you do about Wasim, but I'd never belittle an Indian great to big him up. You have still not checked the facts though. Sachin played 4 Tests against Wasim as a 16 year old, and 3 more 10 years later after resumption of cricket. He was dismissed 13 times in these 7 Tests, of which off the top of my head, he was run out at least three times, and fell 4 times to the spinners. Where was Pakistan's "pace battery?" I remember he scored at least two half centuries against Imran and Wasim in their pomp as a 16 year old, and came back with that 136 at Chennai when nobody else could so much as stay at the crease. It was Saqlain Mushtaq who got him three times in three Tests, but of course it wouldn't suit the agenda of Pakistani pace propagandaists to point that out.

No problem Y4C. I think you took offence at being called a Pakistani, as any Indian in his right mind would. I was off the mark there. I'll ignore the rubbish you said about me because you were reacting. Just for the record, I felt the same way about Imran as you do about Wasim, but I'd never belittle an Indian great to big him up. You have still not checked the facts though. Sachin played 4 Tests against Wasim as a 16 year old, and 3 more 10 years later after resumption of cricket. He was dismissed 13 times in these 7 Tests, of which off the top of my head, he was run out at least three times, and fell 4 times to the spinners. Where was Pakistan's "pace battery?" I remember he scored at least two half centuries against Imran and Wasim in their pomp as a 16 year old, and came back with that 136 at Chennai when nobody else could so much as stay at the crease. It was Saqlain Mushtaq who got him three times in three Tests, but of course it wouldn't suit the agenda of Pakistani pace propagandaists to point that out.
No worries. You may be right as I haven't checked the facts comparing Akram and Tendulkar but I just responded hastily to the guy who just made some smart ***** comment putting Akram down. Akram vs Tendulkar debate is not my intent. Both are great cricketers.
Agarkar in is own league....lets not insult the famous Bombay duck by comparing him to other cricketers.:hysterical::hysterical:
who was the fastest to 50 wickets? who has the faster 50? who is the better feilder? there u go, aggy tops akram in all parts of the game:yay::dance:
am comparing 2 bowlers' date=' u fool :rolleyes:[/quote'] then why would you bring the fastest 50? who has the test double ton? fastest 50 wickets in odis for the bombay duck...wow akram 500+ odi wickets mom performance in worldcup final and won the worldcup for pakistan. THE SULTAN OF SWING. agarkar famous for his 7 ducks or something...lol actually I shouldn't be reasoning on this...:hysterical:
Agarkar SR: 32 Wazim SR: 36 Ergo, Agarkar is better than Wazim. I don't know why you are getting so flustered about this, Yuvraj. Notice how you are the only "Indian" who is getting offended by this ? hmmm...
Akhtar has a better strike rate than McGrath so he truly must be a better bowler...hahaha keep em coming.
See Yuvraj' date=' this guy is a paki just like you, yet he isn't ashamed to admit that Agarkar is better than Akram. Learn something from him.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You seriously need to learn what does Sarcastic mean. :hysterical::hysterical: