Ajanta Mendis : So, let me ask

Guest dada_rocks

against the spin of highest calibre..vettori,murli,shane and now mendis...somethign to improve on... not your average spinner.
oh comeon Y4C he shd be able to stand for an over atleast but this is too bad..yuvi jus doesn know how to start against spin..accept that fact..be it any spinner..but once he settles down he reads everyone well..he is a poor starter against spinners..Dhoni shdnt have sent him in..
oh comeon Y4C he shd be able to stand for an over atleast but this is too bad..yuvi jus doesn know how to start against spin..accept that fact..be it any spinner..but once he settles down he reads everyone well..he is a poor starter against spinners..Dhoni shdnt have sent him in..
WTF? ARE YOU SAYING THAT HE HAS NEVER STOOD FOR AN OVER WHEN FACING SPINNER..SOMETIMES YOU GET 1ST BALL , SOMETIMES SECOND..GET OVER IT.
Okay show me the stats that prove he struggled againt spinners other than the one I mentioend above in odis.
WTF? ARE YOU SAYING THAT HE HAS NEVER STOOD FOR AN OVER WHEN FACING SPINNER..SOMETIMES YOU GET 1ST BALL ' date=' SOMETIMES SECOND..GET OVER IT.[/quote'] im not saying he has never stood all im saying is he is really a candidate for any spinner wen he comes afresh but once he settles down he is a different proposition all together..get it..

Dhoni and Raina don't look comfortable at all against him. Dhoni seems to be intent on playing him off the pitch - he has obviously given up on trying to read him. The plan should be to block out his 10 overs and score off the others, 'cos this kid can run through the entire batting lineup on his own