Did Sri Lanka underperform purposely?

Pfft..I am sure there are sensible Pakistanis who understand the game better then these immature jokers
Unfortunately, experienced players like Rameez and Aamir are doing in intentionally for pure attention. They know that there are enough young boys back in Pakistan who would readily buy this theory. There would be a lot of noise, they would become hero.

Notice he didn't reply to this post. How could he?

Buddy, your fair chance came when you played India in the group stages and SL in the round robin. You goofed it. You want to play in the final after winning just one of the three big fixtures? Time to return to real life from holiday in la-la land, I think.
i honestly believe that SR lost today on purpose....the SL cricket board is in severe financial crisis and they have turned to BCCI for help several times lately...they could not afford to eliminate india as that obviously wud not have gone well with BCCI. MONEY IS POWER!!!!!!!!!!!
You are a retard Do you also believe in "USA did 911 and not fanatic muslims".
That's the problem with the average Pakistani fan' date=' ucilite. You guys feel the world revolves around you. I honestly thought you are one of the better ones. But by whining after SL & India rained on your party, you have clearly shown that like most of your fellow fans, you'd pass the buck on to happenstances beyond your control rather than put hand on your heart & acknowledge that you support an underperforming and mediocre side.[/quote'] I ACKNOWLEDGE that both SL and INDIA deserve to be in the FINAL. This wasn't our party by any stretch of the imagination.....before the cup started everyone knew PAK was never in contention...but what's funny is that how everyone seems to be a turning a blind eye on the obvious facts.....and your reaction doesn't surprise me a bit since i am in an indian forum........) I just know that had India been in Pakistan's shoes......you guys wud have gone nuts on Lankan's performance and would have come up with the most strangest of crap that one cud possible come up with!!! enjoy the game on sunday guys......
That's the problem with the average Pakistani fan' date=' ucilite. You guys feel the world revolves around you. I honestly thought you are one of the better ones. But by whining after SL & India rained on your party, you have clearly shown that like most of your fellow fans, you'd pass the buck on to happenstances beyond your control rather than put hand on your heart & acknowledge that you support an underperforming and mediocre side.[/quote'] Well said. This is the crapp.iest thread ever! If a team is through to Finals, its quite natural to REST players, and if the motivation level dropped a bit, then that is quite natural as well. Finals is when SL will be fired up. What a stupid thread this by padosis! If Pak wanted to be in Finals, then they shud win their matchez :giggle:
Notice he didn't reply to this post. How could he?
Thats a mirror and he does not want to look into it. He want some excuse to make him feel better. He wants a villain somewhere that would make his team look like a hero. Its like a child who does not want to come out of the fairy tales.
Thats a mirror and he does not want to look into it. He want some excuse to make him feel better. He wants a villain somewhere that would make his team look like a hero. Its like a child who does not want to come out of the fairy tales.
Do you EVEN read what others say or just come up with your own philosophy all the time? Not once in this thread i have said that India does not deserve to be in the final.........my whole point was that Lankans did not play to their potential yesterday...... I am banging my head against wall here.........enjoy the final......
Guest Hiten.
Do you EVEN read what others say or just come up with your own philosophy all the time? Not once in this thread i have said that India does not deserve to be in the final.........my whole point was that Lankans did not play to their potential yesterday...... I am banging my head against wall here.........enjoy the final......
...neither did Pakistan (vs Lanka). So whats your point ?
here we go........here comes the typical INDIAN......I won't waste my time to even answer this' date=' but seriously GET A LIFE[/quote'] I do have a life... and i dont spend it on concocting some stupid story to explain my teams poor showing in a series to feel better about my sad pathetic life.
There have been several responses to your fantasy theories....answer them.
is this a cricket forum or a religious forum? and why should i be answerable to you? seriously, you also need to get a LIFE and mind your own business!!!!
Who are Ramiz and Waqar to ask SL about their commitment ? It was a no brainer that SL would have rested their prime bowlers for the finals no matter what. It was not SL's fault that they made it to the finals before any team so they had the luxury of resting Vaas and Mendis. Even the Indians did not look fired up and charged up (while fielding) despite knowing that this game was a do-or-die for us. Ramiz and Waqar are nothing but venting out the frustration that Pakistan could not make it to yet another asia cup final. Its pretty lame, if you ask me.
B_B :--D
is this a cricket forum or a religious forum? and why should i be answerable to you? seriously' date=' you also need to get a LIFE and mind your own business!!!![/quote'] Chill. I was not asking you to answer any religious questions. I was talking about the cricketing ones only. You are not answerable to me or anyone else (apart from the mods), but since you have started a controversial thread, it is your duty to answer to the responses. Of course you can blame someone else and slip through the back door.