15 Indians Who You Think Will Win For India In Lanka

sehwag gambhir tendulkar ganguly laxman kaif raina dhoni kumble harbhajan amit mishra ishant pravin kumar rp singh sreesanth(if fit) zaheer(if fit)/irfan pathan no dravid as its time to try out youngsters like raina in tests as well. also players like gambhir, kaif, raina, badrinath, manoj tiwary, shikhar dhawan who have been performing well in domestic cricket need to be given a chance in tests
raina shd not be anywhere near the team. Also badrinath and venu rao have better claims to a spot than dhawan.
raina shd not be anywhere near the team. Also badrinath and venu rao have better claims to a spot than dhawan.
whats so wrong with raina??? raina is a decent batsman & was scoring runs in the ranji trophy. was 1 of the main players in up making the ranji trophy finals. and i had suggested badrinath as well. venugopal, was struggling in domestic cricket recently & currently looks more suited to odis than tests. and dhawan will get into the test xi after the big 5 retire. he has a decent fc record & is one of the best players of spin amongst youngsters and also look at rainas performance in the asia cup before talking about him. raina looked more comfortable against spin than yuvraj & rohit sharma and raina has batted well in crucial situations in odis, its time to include him in the test squad as well. look at his domestic record as well before saying anything
whats so wrong with raina??? raina is a decent batsman & was scoring runs in the ranji trophy. was 1 of the main players in up making the ranji trophy finals. and i had suggested badrinath as well. venugopal, was struggling in domestic cricket recently & currently looks more suited to odis than tests. and dhawan will get into the test xi after the big 5 retire. he has a decent fc record & is one of the best players of spin amongst youngsters and also look at rainas performance in the asia cup before talking about him. raina looked more comfortable against spin than yuvraj & rohit sharma and raina has batted well in crucial situations in odis, its time to include him in the test squad as well. look at his domestic record as well before saying anything
There is little to choose between dhawan n raina in domestics but Both come across as FTBs to me. And raina failed in crucial matches in asia cup. Dhawan is defo better than rohit though. And I was talking abt odis when I mentioned venu rao and badinath.Also, If u want an exciting young player in odis, ravi teja is an excellent prospect and he has a better record in domestics this season than both raina and dhawan and also played well in IPL.

This series will be won or lost by spinners. SL will be going on all out to win the series with their spinners after seeing the recent success of Ajantha Mendis and Murali. It would be an intriguing series because of Indians would be wanting to prove that they can play spin well. It would be a keenly contested series and look forward to see how - kumble and bhaji fare against SL batsmen.