15 Indians Who You Think Will Win For India In Lanka

hahahaha.....just saw the schedule ' date=' there r 3 tests & 5 ODIs ......time to show Ajantha who's the [i']Boss.
5 ODIs...oh dear. I think SL will finally get revenge for the heavy 6-1 defeat India handed them back in winter of '05. I wouldn't be surprised if they won it 4-1
5 ODIs...oh dear. I think SL will finally get revenge for the heavy 6-1 defeat India handed them back in winter of '05. I wouldn't be surprised if they won it 4-1
i would be surprised if india lose any of the series. but that is if mendis plays the tests. if he is kept away from the tests, then sl can win the odi series, else no chance.
Guest Hiten.
i would be surprised if india lose any of the series. but that is if mendis plays the tests. if he is kept away from the tests, then sl can win the odi series, else no chance.
Why the hell would they not play Mendis ? Judging by today's decision of bowling Mendis ahead of Murali, Jayawardena has thrown a HUGE responsibility on Mendis, i.e. to take wickets and make Murali's work of 'touching up' a easy one. Think about it, for years past by Murali was SL's man to bail them out. Now they've got Mendis to bail SL out and if that fails SOS Murali. I am in awe by Mendis' approach and action. Two thumbs to the man :two_thumbs_up:

If Mendis plays Tests, that would give us some time to figure him out. I somehow feel he made a larger than life impact on our players yesterday in the pressure of finals, and we are bloating up his success too much. Time to listen to Akira Satake - Cooler Heads Prevail

sehwag gambhir\jaffer dravid sachin laxman ganguly yuvraj dhoni kumble harbhajan rpsingh ajit agarkar (must make a comeback bcoz of the injuries to other fast bowlers) ishant sharma i don't think that either sreesanth or zaheer khan will b available for selection due to injuries but in any case if they are, they'll the 2 bowlers remaining

sehwag gambhir tendulkar ganguly laxman kaif raina dhoni kumble harbhajan amit mishra ishant pravin kumar rp singh sreesanth(if fit) zaheer(if fit)/irfan pathan no dravid as its time to try out youngsters like raina in tests as well. also players like gambhir, kaif, raina, badrinath, manoj tiwary, shikhar dhawan who have been performing well in domestic cricket need to be given a chance in tests