Greatest Cricket Xi Ever!!!!!!

Kumar

good entertaining team!!!:two_thumbs_up: I would possibly put sehwag when in comes to entertaining
Believe me, i could make a second XI of blockbuster entertainers. When you have to narrow it down to XI, it's hard. I really didn't want to leave out Sehwag, Mark Waugh, Martyn, Laxman, and numerous others but you can't pick them all. When thinking about Sehwag in particular, i was tempted but as much as i love his no-holds barred, hard-hitting style, i found myself gravitating towards the classier, more elegant and complete strokeplayer in Michael Vaughan - not so much the current one, but the 2002 version

Yeah, Yuvraj is really good to watch. Box-office quality for sure I thought about Laxman vs Azhar as well, but i picked Azhar because he was the more adventurous, the more innovative and at times, just an outrageous batsman. He played his share of dull cricket (especially during his bad runs, which seemed like they went on forever) but when he opened up and played without any inhibitions, he was worth every second of your time. And unlike Laxman, he had an element of power in his game too, which made him just that bit more attractive. Laxman was definitely a better player but from an entertainment stand-point, i'll take Azhar

Id prob same take aszhar. If laxman didnt score and save that test match for us I doubt it alot of ppl would forget about laxman and immediately go for azhar in this war with laxman. Though for a laxman fan it would be due to azhars match fixing prob :haha: