Greatest Cricket Xi Ever!!!!!!

Kumar

Come up with teams and 12 men who u think would be in the greatest cricket team of all time For me this would be the greatest 1.)Sunil Gavaskar 2.)Jack Hobbs 3.) Donald Bradman 4.) Sachin Tendulkar 5.) Graeme Pollock 6.) Garfield sobers 7.) Adam Gilchrist 8.) Shane Warne 9.) Dennis Lillee 10.) Jeff thompson 11.)Wasim Akram

Come up with teams and 12 men who u think would be in the greatest cricket team of all time For me this would be the greatest 1.)Sunil Gavaskar 2.)Jack Hobbs 3.) Donald Bradman 4.) Sachin Tendulkar 5.) Graeme Pollock 6.) Garfield sobers 7.) Adam Gilchrist 8.) Shane Warne 9.) Dennis Lillee 10.) Jeff thompson 11.)Wasim Akram
I can think of at least 10 bowlers who were better than Jeff Thomson. Thomson might not even make it to an all-time Aussie XI, let alone a world XI. And how dare you leave out Ajit Agarkar ? Hang your head in shame

This is my all time XI - Gavaskar Sehwag Bradman Richards Tendulkar Sobers Imran +Gilchrist Marshall Warne McGrath I can see people whining about Veeru as a selection but he, for me, will go down as the greatest opener of all time and probably the most feared bat of all time. You simply cannot argue against two triples and more than 10 150+ scores. I have an awesome and fearsome batting lineup. Some people might put Lara/Chappell/Dravid/Ponting etc instead of Tendulkar but I won't. My bowling lineup is simply breathtaking. With Marshall and McGrath opening, the opposition will be batting for survival and Imran coming as first change followed by Warne and Sobers with his mixed bag, they will have no breathing space whatsoever.

This is my all time XI - Gavaskar Sehwag Bradman Richards Tendulkar Sobers Imran +Gilchrist Marshall Warne McGrath I can see people whining about Veeru as a selection but he, for me, will go down as the greatest opener of all time and probably the most feared bat of all time. You simply cannot argue against two triples and more than 10 150+ scores. I have an awesome and fearsome batting lineup. Some people might put Lara/Chappell/Dravid/Ponting etc instead of Tendulkar but I won't. My bowling lineup is simply breathtaking. With Marshall and McGrath opening, the opposition will be batting for survival and Imran coming as first change followed by Warne and Sobers with his mixed bag, they will have no breathing space whatsoever.
Wow, that is some team!
oh god-it appears ICF has also caught the"greatest ever" or "who is better" bug-these are the lamest threads ever.
i agree.. seems very many new members starting this thread .. so for oldies like me.. its just torture..
I have seen video clips of Hobbs playing. He looked worse then Kaif! Seriously looked crap. He would be strecherd of after about 5 balls if he ever faced a modern pacer!
Against modern pacers, he would also have the advantage of working with modern equipment, modern training methods, covered pitches, modern sports medicine etc. We don;t know how his game would have developed for modern times. When comparing old v/s new players, see how he was rated among his peers. He was considered one of the best openers of his age and had great stats.
Predator_05's box-office entertainers XI Slater, Vaughan, Lara, Tendulkar, Azharuddin, Gilchrist, Cairns, Warne, Saqlain, Shoaib, Donald
good entertaining team!!!:two_thumbs_up: I would possibly put sehwag when in comes to entertaining