So Ind Pak game will be

kabira

Re: So Ind Pak game will be Kabira, If WI and PAK qualify from their group D and IND and SL qualify from our group B then the Ind Vs Pak match will be on Apr 15 irrespective of group standings. B1/B2 and D1/D2 as well as the other 2 groups will be based on ICC rankings (at the times when the groups were drawn). ICC seriously screwed this up, I guess they wanted to get certain teams playing in certain areas of WI !

Re: So Ind Pak game will be

so B2 doesnt mean second in group B.. If so, they very well publish it..
B2 means second seed in your group based on original seeding. If the second seed in your group loses (and is not going to make it to super 8), then whoever replaces them will become the B2, assuming B1 is going to super 8. If neither original two seeds make it, B3 becomes B1 and B4 becomes B2. So, if we make it to super 8, we will be B2. If SL make it, they will be B1. If Banglas make it in place of SL, they will be B1. If Banglas make it in place of us, they will be B2. If Bangla and Bermuda make it, they will be B1 and B2 respectively. It is all published, I don't remember where. (prolly icc's site).

Re: So Ind Pak game will be It makes sense based on what I have written. What I have written is from what I read at the ICC site. I think they wanted to fix the venues and schedules for all the top 8 teams in super 8s. They wanted to make it Ind-Pak Apr 15 at a particular venue no matter how Ind and Pak do in the super 8s as long as they make it through round 1.