Dhoni should be recalled ASAP!

Kumar

Since it was limited overs' date=' he did not get to face mendis much, in test cricket his tricks wont work. he will made to face a 15 over spell from both mendis and murali. [b']add a tail ender as his partner and sri lankan pitches into the mix. as i said, disco dance!
im not sure abt that particular statement my friend..Dhoni is a fighter and he loves challenges even he fails the first time he will make sure he applies himself and stays there the next time..he is 1000 times better than KKD or parthiv..well anyway v are sure that Parthiv is gonna play the next match so ill reserve my comments till then.. Dhoni opted out of the series and y the heck shd he come back now..its not like he is gonna change the result of the match..yes he is a much better keeper but calling SOS for MSD is not the way..we have to play with the team that v got..so get over it guys..MSD is on his well deserved break and just leave him alone..
im not sure abt that particular statement my friend..Dhoni is a fighter and he loves challenges even he fails the first time he will make sure he applies himself and stays there the next time..he is 1000 times better than KKD or parthiv..well anyway v are sure that Parthiv is gonna play the next match so ill reserve my comments till then.. Dhoni opted out of the series and y the heck shd he come back now..its not like he is gonna change the result of the match..yes he is a much better keeper but calling SOS for MSD is not the way..we have to play with the team that v got..so get over it guys..MSD is on his well deserved break and just leave him alone..
iam not against dhoni getting a break. i would have loved it if he missed asia cup instead... anyway better late than never. dhoni is better than karthik and parthiv... he will bring a change to the team, but will the change be enough to win matches against sri lanka... i think not. maybe he will get an odd 40 or 30... we need 150s
Now you undestand why I am so angry with him. Major test series and he is resting! His country need him, his team needs him. Do the decent thing Dhoni get of your rest bed and make yourself available for 2nd test! Fly in pronto. Test are what its all about. We get over limited overs defeats quickly. Tests are differenet, this is humiliating and hurting. Everytime I see Karthick spill another dolly or get out like a headless chicken will ironically make me more angry towards Dhoni and the fact he opted out. Come on Dhoni wathcing it on tv must suck, dont you wanna be there for your country? Fly in now and all will be forgiven. Come in and help our boys in the battle ahead! And believe me this is a battle!
earlier u said karthik is great. now ur implying it to be dhoni's fault KKD is so useless? what do u want from dhoni? r u jealous or something cause ur gf said she'd rather have him than u? why the personal vendetta man? lol