Dhoni should be recalled ASAP!

Kumar

This not due to the batting but mainly the wikcetkeppers role. Karthick dropped 3 I think which is just not acceptable. When Karthick dropped Mahela I was devasted and even more when he got his century. For that main reason I am missing him, I think most of us take dhonis role as wicket keeper for granted, In all honesty he is an absolute magican behind the stumps and got to say I cant think of one he dropped for a long time, and if he did it wasnt that significant. He is the best keeper at stumping in my opinion and is an immense talent, shame he is not playing, but hopefully after his rest we can see the best of him against sri lanka in the odi team. Enjoy your break Dhoni, as its going to be a tough ride soon

Yeah enjoy your rest Mr Dhoni. Lets hope you are fit are raring to go for limited overs cricket and IPL!
DSR I think dhoni will take his break and realise that tests are more important. He can be a great test player.

Now you undestand why I am so angry with him. Major test series and he is resting! His country need him, his team needs him. Do the decent thing Dhoni get of your rest bed and make yourself available for 2nd test! Fly in pronto. Test are what its all about. We get over limited overs defeats quickly. Tests are differenet, this is humiliating and hurting. Everytime I see Karthick spill another dolly or get out like a headless chicken will ironically make me more angry towards Dhoni and the fact he opted out. Come on Dhoni wathcing it on tv must suck, dont you wanna be there for your country? Fly in now and all will be forgiven. Come in and help our boys in the battle ahead! And believe me this is a battle!

The BCCI was very angry when Dhoni raised the point. They said anyone who wanted to rest could just tell them and withdraw. Now that Dhoni did, they are exposed.....no bloody back up. Sachin Tendulkar did what Dhoni didnt. He played on and on under pressure for the sake of the team. What happened? He suffered a major injury and stayed out of cricket for a long time. When he came back, it took him some good time to strike form. If it was someone else, his career would have come to an end. Dhoni did the wise thing. When he knew that his body could not take it anymore, he decided to take rest.

The BCCI was very angry when Dhoni raised the point. They said anyone who wanted to rest could just tell them and withdraw. Now that Dhoni did, they are exposed.....no bloody back up. Sachin Tendulkar did what Dhoni didnt. He played on and on under pressure for the sake of the team. What happened? He suffered a major injury and stayed out of cricket for a long time. When he came back, it took him some good time to strike form. If it was someone else, his career would have come to an end. Dhoni did the wise thing. When he knew that his body could not take it anymore, he decided to take rest.
Agreed...any hectic cricketer needs rest....but now that his team is in dire straits...will he come back from his 'rest' with a feeling "to win for my beloved India'.....or just relax and watch the proceedings....:-D
You didnt watch Asia cup final I guess? He was the only one who survived against Mendis and Murali.
Since it was limited overs, he did not get to face mendis much, in test cricket his tricks wont work. he will made to face a 15 over spell from both mendis and murali. add a tail ender as his partner and sri lankan pitches into the mix. as i said, disco dance!
Since it was limited overs' date=' he did not get to face mendis much, in test cricket his tricks wont work. he will made to face a 15 over spell from both mendis and murali. add a tail ender as his partner and sri lankan pitches into the mix. as i said, disco dance![/quote'] May be. But there are brighter chances that he would do better than Karthik.