It will be great if India win the 2nd Test!

fineleg

btw...Don't you worry.
Thanks for the support during some rough times, danra. Appreciate it. Check the last time threads, when SRT won us Aus ODI series few months ago, I did praise him and was happy about it, and I will again clap when he does well. Seems like match is evenly poised, I may not be able to watch all the sessions, but I will pray for our win.
Thanks for the support during some rough times, danra. Appreciate it. Check the last time threads, when SRT won us Aus ODI series few months ago, I did praise him and was happy about it, and I will again clap when he does well. Seems like match is evenly poised, I may not be able to watch all the sessions, but I will pray for our win.
finey are u ok :omg: is it really you..hope ur distinct change in thinking brings the luck that our team needs so badly..like for example KKD holding on to chances thats being created and Sachin scoring a 100 in the 2nd innings :D
finey are u ok omg is it really you..hope ur distinct change in thinking brings the luck that our team needs so badly..like for example KKD holding on to chances thats being created and Sachin scoring a 100 in the 2nd innings :D
Regarding the "are u ok?" - No, unfortunately not as ok as I want to be. But, I'll be ok sometime soon. -- Regarding the 2nd Inn 100... If its 100 in 2nd Inn, then I will have to consider seriously to extend my policy to longer timeframe since maybe ur right, and my change is "lucky" (I have started with a smaller goal of no negative posting on cricket for a week to start with) Becos 100 in 2nd Inn, that is something I'm unable to dream also, since I've been looking for that 2nd Inn masterstroke for long,long,long time. But I'll try to dream that, and hope "my change is indeed lucky".
and Sachin scoring a 100 in the 2nd innings :D
-- Regarding the 2nd Inn 100... If its 100 in 2nd Inn, then I will have to consider seriously to extend my policy to longer timeframe since maybe ur right, and my change is "lucky" (I have started with a smaller goal of no negative posting on cricket for a week to start with) Becos 100 in 2nd Inn, that is something I'm unable to dream also, since I've been looking for that 2nd Inn masterstroke for long,long,long time. But I'll try to dream that, and hope "my change is indeed lucky".
Satishg, Did not happen! The wait for 2nd Inn good score continues. Anyway, so my goal for one week remains :D