Arun Lal is a disgrace and is obsessed with land monitors, parks, statues, ants

Happy Birthday Arun Lal YES INDEED BHAIYON, everyone's favorite commentator turned 53 today. Share your favorite Lal sound-bites here ! "Oh no, what is happening here ?!?!?!!" "Short, no long, and it's............dispatched" "Oh, ho, ho, what a shot" " are wonderful creatures" "It's not scary at all ! I was at the park recently, there were many of these and they (monitor lizards) would try to crawl into the kitchen...I would recommend you go there with your family"

"Oh, he's too cute!" - Lal five minutes ago, talking about a massive land monitor lizard. Can someone take this man on safari, and leave him in the wild for good with his beloved land monitors, wagtails, elephants and no live mic? (Vegetarian sausages provided, of course)

PRED YOU ^#@* &$%%# $% *^$% $#&!!! Did you have to merge these threads so it looks as if *I*'ve created a Happy Birthday Lal thread? (sob)
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Salil is now the official Arun Lal fan.