Bye Bye harbhajan

Chaos

Sorry' date=' who was saying that we should drop him?![/quote'] Well you for one when you wanted the following for the 2nd test:
Sehwag Gambhir Laxman Tendulkar Ganguly Dravid Karthik Kumble VRV Singh Sharma Munaf Patel
:hysterical: And so was I. I'm glad he's looking dangerous now, but you expect that from a spinner with experience on such a turning track. I'm just pissed off he took so long to get going but there's still a long way to go. He needs to continue like this instead of just occasionally turning up.
hahah so after 4 wickets he can have free ticket for another ten tests? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Have you forgotten that he was top wicket taker against South Africa? Or does it simply not fit your fickle mindset to remember anything further than a couple of days ago.
Well you for one when you wanted the following for the 2nd test: :hysterical: And so was I. I'm glad he's looking dangerous now, but you expect that from a spinner with experience on such a turning track. I'm just pissed off he took so long to get going but there's still a long way to go. He needs to continue like this instead of just occasionally turning up.
That was a joke. VRV Singh and Munaf Patel?!
to be honest' date=' didt open this thread to jinx BUT whenever i open these kind of threads, they always hit me back with vengence so tried my luck :winky:[/quote'] lol mouni then start a thread saying that India will lose the series :D and sachin wud not score a 100 in the remaining innings..we all that to work rite
After this test' date=' your name will be unheard in indian test team. byee bye[/quote'] More like bye bye Murali Karthik/Piyush Chawala/Ojha. He has booked his place in the team for next 6 months or more. Feel bad for some of the new spinners as they will now not get a chance they deserve ahead of harbhajan.