Last Test match in SL for Boss ...

Guest BossBhai

Sachin has never looked in trouble throughout the series, the very first test where all the batsmen were at sea with M&M, Sachin played them without any fuss, its only that he has been unlucky and not been in the runs, i think we have the final test, may be he goes past Lara with a smashing 100 which gives us the series

Damn sure that you will disappear for a while when Sach..reaches that milestone.
Arre nahi bhai..I will be happy :-D. I am not a hater, it just made me laugh, just like that thread on his concentration during the 12 runs innings. :giggle: Trust me, Sachin is my second fav. batsman in the test team right now after The Wall.
Try 756 SIXES, 'bro. Add up all the sixes Tendulkar has hit in Test cricket, ODI cricket, FC cricket, T20 cricket, beach cricket, gully cricket, book cricket and Playstation cricket and you still won't get anywhere near 756...:hysterical::hysterical: All of you must accept B-Dizzle as your new god
Bro, if Afridi played as many test matches as SRT, or as many baseball matches as Bonds, he would have hit far more beastly sixes and home runs and performed brutal beastly mutilations with his amazing Pathan aggression. Bro, has Bonds ever hit four home runs in a single inning of a baseball game? No - but Afridi has hit four sixes in an over in a test match! And has this SRT who all the bhindians overrate ever hit even eight sixes in an ODI knock? Bro, Afridi can do that with his eyes closed while the opponents hide their eyes from his bestialnes - err, beastlyness.

its much harder to hit a baseball than it is to stroke a 4 or even hit a 6 in cricket. that being said, cricket batting entails technique and has an aesthetic factor as well. baseball does not have that. bottom line is that its equally rare to be a great at any sport. even dumb ones like golf.

the day ruined..i shdnt have got up to see his batting :(( now for sure he is getting the record against the aussies maybe its destined that way..this series is too trivial for him to come gud :D
WTF kinda logic is that?!? :hmmmm2: :hmmmm: