How many reviews have SL and India asked for in this series (thus far)?

fineleg

you heard wrong. SL have gotten 8/18 correct.
Thank God! Still - huge disparity between success for India and SL. I think Indian team was not well prepared for the review system. They should work on it for next series. Are the review systems going to be in-place for ODIs also? If so, hope MSD does the homework.
I think Indian team was not well prepared for the review system. They should work on it for next series. Are the review systems going to be in-place for ODIs also? If so, hope MSD does the homework.
What homework? Can you think of 1 decision which the Indians did not use the review session properly????
Guest dada_rocks

holy the very fact that they wasted all the reviews tells they asked questions at wrong time.. I guess that's where homework was needed.......

What homework? Can you think of 1 decision which the Indians did not use the review session properly????
I can think of many. India has used the review appeals very unwisely. Yes, Srilanka have done their homework and Indians haven't. No doubt about that.

Thats one difference that Dhoni makes. When they went to play T20 world cup, when the team had not played that format of the game at that level, Dhoni had the team practiced well for a bowl out. When the time came, the results were there. On the contrary, The Pakistani captain didn't even know the rule till the time came. The difference was there to see: 3 /3 for India and 0/3 for Pakistan. This is a similar case. A new rule requires homework. Srilanka did the homework and India didn't. The results are there for everyone to see. Anil Kumble and Gary Kirsten should have sat down with the team and discussed at length how best this rule can taken advantage of. The experience of the whole team should have been used. India has always complained of partiality from umpires. When the opportunity came, we were caught napping. When technology was not there, Sachin Tendulkar suffered from bad decisions. Now that its there, he still suffers.

Thats one difference that Dhoni makes. When they went to play T20 world cup, when the team had not played that format of the game at that level, Dhoni had the team practiced well for a bowl out. When the time came, the results were there. On the contrary, The Pakistani captain didn't even know the rule till the time came. The difference was there to see: 3 /3 for India and 0/3 for Pakistan. This is a similar case. A new rule requires homework. Srilanka did the homework and India didn't. The results are there for everyone to see. Anil Kumble and Gary Kirsten should have sat down with the team and discussed at length how best this rule can taken advantage of. The experience of the whole team should have been used. India has always complained of partiality from umpires. When the opportunity came, we were caught napping. When technology was not there, Sachin Tendulkar suffered from bad decisions. Now that its there, he still suffers.
Sorry Sir, i beg to differ, India have had hardly anything going for them, i cant remember any calls which were close and that which we havent referred, on most of the occasions it was referrals with hope rather than any conviction, the only one time we were confident about a referral we got it overturned, i couldnt see what Dhoni could have differently and what this have to do with any sort of preparation Yes, and about Sri Lanka i attribute their success on the referral system, NOT to Jayawardene but to Ajantha Mendis, Most of the referrals they have won were under Mendis's bowling, he is so very on the stumps with his bowling, i dont think Murali has won much, coz he spins it from outside the stumps and has more bounce