Dear Mr Kumble

Dooks

Do you know what was most embaressing? After getting the early two wickets, the Sri Lankan batsmen stopped playing shots and were waiting for Khan to be taken off so they could bat against Kumble. That's been the theme in this series. India get the new ball, Sharma/Khan do some damage, get the early breakthroughs and Sri Lanka immediately go into a shell and don't take any risks or play shots because they wait for Kumble to bring him self on. It's pretty clear who's the weak link here that's drowning the team. The only batsmen Kumble has had success against for quite some time (since 2nd test in Australia) has been against lower order and tail enders.

I think you all are missing my point. My concern is that he didn't even try SRT in any of the tests (including the first one) nor Sehwag. Normally, if one is not able to take wickets then a captain tries a part-time bowler to break the partnership. In fact, Sehwag is much better than a part-time bowler. He didn't try anything at all. I think he was trying to protect himself from looking bad but actually he has come off worse. This could be the end of Kumble as well as Ganguly.
SRT was injured and well Sehwag is a better option than SRT with bowling