Congrats Srilanka

umpire

For a series win. In the end, Mendis was the difference between two sides. Its pity that India and Lanka play against each other quite rarely and we tend to play pakistan more. I think India Lanka series will be better options and should be played often.

Agree very much! Lanka was the better team since the first test where their middle order clicked much much better than ours, their keeper never spilled a catch or missed a chance to stump the batsmen, their fielders were much more sharp and their spinners were far more potent than India's. SL is the deserved series winner this time. Hence, congratulation!

Indeed well played SL. They have the best spin bowling attack thisd planet has seen. Thus our batting woes should be viewed with this in mind! Also Jayawadrne maybe best skipper in world and led them suberbly. They also have best gloveman in world. They are a top side and with the 2 Ms are gonna wreak havoc in next few years

I have to say I had my money on India to pull this one out. Even though the victory in the 2nd test was largely due to Sehwag I thought the Indian batting had had enough time to in the middle and was starting to come around. In the end, Sri Lanka were the only team that deserved this series win. They had the better bowling attack, the more in form batsman, and the better fielding than the Indians.

Indeed well played SL. They have the best spin bowling attack thisd planet has seen. Thus our batting woes should be viewed with this in mind! Also Jayawadrne maybe best skipper in world and led them suberbly. They also have best gloveman in world. They are a top side and with the 2 Ms are gonna wreak havoc in next few years
dont wag your horses. Aussies will RAPE them. No chance for sl middle order to play good against aussie bowlers except sanga. Also everything went well to sl, LUCK, Umpiring has been PATHETIC