Singh is King has done Indians proud

Willow_on_fire

Willow is really on fire ... bhutni ke kya hua ? Im also a punjabi-himachaali and I have never been upset like you. Posters like yourself need to look in the mirror n see how much hate do u have for others. Pathetic I dont usually reply to this kind of hate\troll posts but this one is direct attack on ICF for being biased. Who here hates pujabis ? Just cuz UV cant play spin/tests or Bhajji behaves like a monkey and posters criticize it , u came to this conclusion that posters hate punjabis.

willow man' date=' there's a thread already on this in the 'other sports' section. I suppose you were unaware of this after your initial couple of posts. The olympics are carried in the other sports forum. Chillax and enjoy life; drink some lassi :D[/quote'] Hey Ludh, you are absolutely right...I never thought that this great achievement thread will be 'hidden' somewhere in some 'other sports' forum. it should've atleast stayed in the 'chit chat' forum....does it not deserve any respect? well...there are some big-time whiners in ICF...the reason they can't get along with ppl like me bcoz I don't appease them....I say :finger:...to them....and some of these mods have been kissing their ass, big-time.

Willow is really on fire ... bhutni ke kya hua ? Im also a punjabi-himachaali and I have never been upset like you. Posters like yourself need to look in the mirror n see how much hate do u have for others. Pathetic I dont usually reply to this kind of hatetroll posts but this one is direct attack on ICF for being biased. Who here hates pujabis ? Just cuz UV cant play spin/tests or Bhajji behaves like a monkey and posters criticize it , u came to this conclusion that posters hate punjabis.
listen bhutni dey, you seem like married to ICF...and also like to keep a few morons happy here. and stop assuming things about UV & Bhajji shyt.