Indian Test side for 2011/12 series vs Australia

gambhir sehwag badrinath sachin/kaif yuvraj laxman/rohit dhoni© harbhajan chawla rpsingh ishant zaheer or sreesanth in place of chawla for seamer friendly pitch shikhar dhawan on stand by when it comes to australia, sachin n laxman of fab4 fame, always to be there
I hope you are kidding. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: 2012 ? Really ?

laxman will be 36 & sachin will be 38 during that series. it could be laxmans last test series before his retirement as ganguly, despite being a **** player is also playing now despite being 36 years old. laxman could be there only for his record against aus & more so against aus in aus. tendulkar, doesnt seem that he will be able to stretch himself till 2011. tendulkar would be retiring by 2010 atmost & laxman after the 2011/12 series against aus players like dhawan, badrinath, raina, tiwary, rohit sharma(if he improves) could be getting their chances soon. dhawan & badrinath should be included in the test team straightaway

I hope you are kidding. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: 2012 ? Really ?
that's because of laxman's terrific record against australia and sachin might still be there, he might go on to play till he's 40 though i'm not too serious about this thought, i'm not kidding either......
that's because of laxman's terrific record against australia and sachin might still be there, he might go on to play till he's 40 though i'm not too serious about this thought, i'm not kidding either......
I doubt it ... both of them had excellent records in Australia and I have a feeling the would want to keep those good records in tact.

In 2012 India, the world champions would send their b-team to get some nice playing experience against the underdogs Australia so that Selectors could have a look at some of the young talents for the upcoming tough series against Ireland, the world cup runner up. At the end of the series, captain Rohit Sharma's place in the team will be under serious question for failing to score even one triple century in the entire series.

Last summer when I was watching the series vs Australia, everyone kept talking about how this will be the last time we see Sachin, Dravid, Ganguly, Kumble and possibly even Laxman in Australia. It will most definitely be the end of an era in that regard. However, it made me wonder what the side will be the next time they come to Australia (in 2011/12). This is my prediction. Gambhir Sehwag Raina / Dhawan Badrinath Sharma I. Pathan / Tiwary Dhoni ( c ) Harbhajan Zaheer R.P. Singh Ishant I expect this to be the makeup of the side ... Without Kumble, I expect India to play 5 bowlers more often ... this is where Pathan comes in , because his batting is pretty reliable, and he can bowl some long spells. What do you guys think the side will be
Do you think Zaheer will be around ? I think he will be recovering from injury in that year:D