Indian Test side for 2011/12 series vs Australia

Last summer when I was watching the series vs Australia, everyone kept talking about how this will be the last time we see Sachin, Dravid, Ganguly, Kumble and possibly even Laxman in Australia. It will most definitely be the end of an era in that regard. However, it made me wonder what the side will be the next time they come to Australia (in 2011/12). This is my prediction. Gambhir Sehwag Raina / Dhawan Sharma Badrinath I. Pathan / Tiwary Dhoni ( c ) Harbhajan Zaheer R.P. Singh Ishant I expect this to be the makeup of the side ... Without Kumble, I expect India to play 5 bowlers more often ... this is where Pathan comes in , because his batting is pretty reliable, and he can bowl some long spells. What do you guys think the side will be

Last summer when I was watching the series vs Australia, everyone kept talking about how this will be the last time we see Sachin, Dravid, Ganguly, Kumble and possibly even Laxman in Australia. It will most definitely be the end of an era in that regard. However, it made me wonder what the side will be the next time they come to Australia (in 2011/12). This is my prediction. Gambhir Sehwag Raina / Dhawan Badrinath Sharma I. Pathan / Tiwary Dhoni ( c ) Harbhajan Zaheer R.P. Singh Ishant I expect this to be the makeup of the side ... Without Kumble, I expect India to play 5 bowlers more often ... this is where Pathan comes in , because his batting is pretty reliable, and he can bowl some long spells. What do you guys think the side will be
don't you feel this thread is atleast 2 1/2 years ahead of everything in this universe....:--D
don't you feel this thread is atleast 2 1/2 years ahead of everything in this universe....:--D
WELL OBVIOUSLY THATS THE POINT !!! ... Its just meant to be a guess ... Its obviously impossible to know who will be in form then, who will be retired ... but its purely a chance to guess what the team might be For all i know ... the big 5 could still be there (LOL) ... or it could be a completely different XI.

Gambhir (vice captain) Sehwag Pietersen Tendulkar Ganguly Laxman Karthik (captain) Harbhajan Venkatpathy Raju Venkatesh Prasad Ishant Sharma 12th man; Anil Kumble --- Ganguly will launch one last comeback after being dropped at the end of 2010 and will hold his spot 'til 2012 as Kolkata's population grows by 5%, thereby enabling him to count on an expanding support base. He will continue playing 'til the government retirement age of 58 Laxman will be brought out of retirement after India loses the first test of the series by 400 runs - selectors citing his ability to score runs against Australia being the only factor for his inclusion. This will commemorate the signing of his brand new contract, one which stipulates that he will only play Australia every 2 years 'til he turns 40. Pietersen will be an easy inclusion, because it's safe to assume that by 2012 the BCCI and Lalit babu will haved achieved their goal of world domination and as a consequence of that, they will be able to buy whichever player takes their fancy without anyone standing in their way. Pietersen will still be sh it hot then, so they will put some shoe polish on his face and naturalise him. Tendulkar will be a quota selection done by the ALL POWERFUL MUMBAI LOBBY to p iss off all the Southies. Karthik will be close to cementing his place as the greatest Indian captain of all time after 3 consecutive series victories against Mongolia The two Venkies will be brought out of retirement in an attempt to continue India's famous tradition of producing crappy slow spin bowlers, while the BCCI simulatenously gives up on trying to find a young spinner. Lalit babu will use the spin academy's funds for paying off his cocaine dealer. Piyush Chawla will have taken up a job as the janitor at BCCI world headquarters, Amit Mishra being his supervisor. and at ICF, we will continue to b itch and moan about why Indian cricket sucks balls and how Australia rigged the referral system to win 2 tests

Ohh Come on lads' date=' whats next !! Our line up for the 2020 Olympics[/quote'] Dude ... its just a prediction thread ... after the 2005 Ashes, a couple of cricketing journos came out with predictions of what the side will be for the 2009 Ashes. I mean , on this forum people predicted what our side would be for the 2011 world cup ... I dont see what the difference between that and this is.
Dude ... its just a prediction thread ... after the 2005 Ashes' date=' a couple of cricketing journos came out with predictions of what the side will be for the 2009 Ashes. I mean , on this forum people predicted what our side would be for the 2011 world cup ... I dont see what the difference between that and this is.[/quote'] Those British Twats, are absoulte *****s, kucch jeeta nahi ki phudakne lage, nothing against this thread, the point im trying to make is that this discussion is more on a hypothetical situation