Ranji Trophy, Super League, 2008-09

Chandan

TN-UP game was not even updated till now. i am happy that it received an update at least on lunch. reflects very poorly on BCCI, who have so much cash but dont even care enough about their own prestigious domestic championship Semi final. misplaced priorities. if they can cut down the unnecessary expenses of their executives travelling and spending money on star hotel stay, they can cover all ranji matches.

TN-UP game was not even updated till now. i am happy that it received an update at least on lunch. reflects very poorly on BCCI' date=' who have so much cash but dont even care enough about their own prestigious domestic championship Semi final. misplaced priorities. if they can cut down the unnecessary expenses of their executives travelling and spending money on star hotel stay, they can cover all ranji matches.[/quote'] cricinfo used to cover ALL ranji matches....
LOL. looks like Rajan is the only one who even cares for "the other game"
i am very keen on Vijay, Badri, Balaji, Mukund, Suresh get due recognition for their fine effort this season. when teams like Railways struggle with meager resources and overcome lack of infrastructure and manage to reach Ranji finals and even win finals, their players do not get the much deserved recognition. but even when a team gets knocked out, some of the players from "traditionally " strong teams get breaks. i hope the scenario has changed now with better set of selectors. UP too has class talents- Raina,Chawla,Praveen kumar and Tanmay apart from Kaif.so, this match too deserves regular updates. i wonder how many ICF members would watch the other semi final if Sachin fails, say a low score of 12!:--D
I took my three year old son to MAC for the first session in the hope of showing him Tendulkar batting. All we saw was two and a half hours of forward defense strokes of Wasim Jaffer :(( Was anyone else from here at the ground ?
why would you come back? sachin might be batting sometime later today....
Hi, been trying for the last hour to get any updates on cricinfo/cricket nirvana/cricket next about TN match.no luck after lunch score. how did u get the update?
was going to post this here when it got posted at CI.... Drinks break. TN are on 178 for 1(Mukund 98 *, Badri 4* and VIjay out for 69, caught Praveen Kumar bowled Parvinder Singh) edit: Mukund got his 100...it was a while back. they will update the score at tea i suppose...