Congrats India!!

negativity even in a victory' date=' can u ever enjoy anything?[/quote'] Online, It is good that we won. Not denying that. Just that I saw some overly excited celebration, and pointing out to you that while we have won, this is a long, long way from a convincing win. Worries still remain abt YS, et.al and we need to counter that in the next few matches. So, does it mean that for us to win, we need to keep getting SL out for sub-200 totals? (or even sub-160) Thats all.
Online, It is good that we won. Not denying that. Just that I saw some overly excited celebration, and pointing out to you that while we have won, this is a long, long way from a convincing win. Worries still remain abt YS, et.al and we need to counter that in the next few matches. Thats all.
victory in this series has been hard to come by and its gonna be even harder..so better enjoy it wen its there..
victory in this series has been hard to come by and its gonna be even harder..so better enjoy it wen its there..
1. I really enjoyed ZK :thumbs_up: and Praveen Kumar. 2. Reasonably content with Badri in his debut pulling us through A. Hated how bhajji and IKP threw away the initiative (listless bowling) B. Worried abt our batsmen still (Rohit Sharma also still struggling) Thats the summary.