Lee rules himself out of Bangladesh series

But still his bowling hasn't improved though. One thing i am impressed that he maintains the fitness very well to avoid injury in spite of hitting consistently 90 MPH. :--D
:hysterical: Are you kidding me? Of course he has improved. He is unbelievably accurate now (whereas before he was simply a tearaway quick) ... now ball after ball after ball on the money. Doesn't give batsman breathing room. His slower ball , within the next 6-8 months, I believe will become the best in the game. Its disguised really well because its simply held further back in the hand, and is bowled just like a regulation delivery (no spin imparted). Because he keeps the seam upright with the slower ball, it allows for movement, both in the air (swing) and off the pitch (seam). Its only 20 km/h slower than his stock ball, so thats perfect. For a batsman standing 20 in front, his slower ball is pretty much impossible to tell. His bouncer's are much better directed now, and his yorkers are magnificent. Add to that, the fact he can swing the ball both ways at pace.

His bowling is improved in ODI, but not Test yet in spite of taking too many wickets. As far as i am concerned, Pakistan has produced too many fast bowlers in the past. I know how to tell whether whose bowling has been improved or not. Trust me Lee line/length is not that bad, but not definitely good either. All he has is pace with not swing deliveries, in swing and perhaps more to talk about. The point is Lee has been consistent wicket taker due to batmen mostly playing wrong shots nowadays. He can't swing in both ways no matter what. Sometimes, he get it well, but he consistently can't. Seen closely his bowling. There's no point of improving bouncer because only one bouncer is allowed per over is thank to BCCI. I hope BCCI changes the mind and let bowlers bowl bouncer more than one. Speaking of West Indies pitches and South Africa pitches, he was the worse. He couldn't get much swing in SA either, He had hard time dismissing India batmen. Even in Ashes 2006, his bowling was worst. There is slightly improvement, but still his bowling is the same. I heard he wanted to learn Reverse Swing, and requested CA board to hire Waqar Younis as bowling coach, but for some reason Waqar has refused. I hope Waqar offers some help to Lee how to bowl reverse swing. Lee is good bowler and with the help of reverse swing, can excel in any department which i am pretty confident. Lee bowling was fantastic in IPL because batmen couldn't play him, but again, his deliveries haven't been improved though :(

I don't even like Akhtar. For some reasons, Akhtar manages to get wickets due to yorker, reverse swing, line/length, swing, in swing, out swing and everything he posses which is not same case of Lee. Well, right now Lee is second fast bowler because we don't have any fast bowler that comes close to Lee and Akhtar. That's why

His bowling is improved in ODI, but not Test yet in spite of taking too many wickets. As far as i am concerned, Pakistan has produced too many fast bowlers in the past. I know how to tell whether whose bowling has been improved or not. Trust me Lee line/length is not that bad, but not definitely good either. All he has is pace with not swing deliveries, in swing and perhaps more to talk about. The point is Lee has been consistent wicket taker due to batmen mostly playing wrong shots nowadays. He can't swing in both ways no matter what. Sometimes, he get it well, but he consistently can't. Seen closely his bowling. There's no point of improving bouncer because only one bouncer is allowed per over is thank to BCCI. I hope BCCI changes the mind and let bowlers bowl bouncer more than one. Speaking of West Indies pitches and South Africa pitches, he was the worse. He couldn't get much swing in SA either, He had hard time dismissing India batmen. Even in Ashes 2006, his bowling was worst. There is slightly improvement, but still his bowling is the same. I heard he wanted to learn Reverse Swing, and requested CA board to hire Waqar Younis as bowling coach, but for some reason Waqar has refused. I hope Waqar offers some help to Lee how to bowl reverse swing. Lee is good bowler and with the help of reverse swing, can excel in any department which i am pretty confident. Lee bowling was fantastic in IPL because batmen couldn't play him, but again, his deliveries haven't been improved though :(
Thats not true ... Lee can swing it both ways at pace, and he has been very accurate. Batsman are playing wrong shots because Lee is bowling them in good areas with movement. He can swing it both ways ... Everyone in world cricket knows that. If you watch his seam position and wrist position, its very very good ... In Ashes 2006, he got 20 wickets for the series (Clark got 21, and was the leading wicket taker). As for his hard time dismissing Indian batsman ... um ... You do realise he got 24 wickets in 4 tests (he got 16 wickets in 2 tests against Lanka), and was the leading wicket taker by 4 wickets in the BD Trophy. He also had the best bowling average and strike rate out of all the bowlers in that series. As for the IPL ... im sorry but that was the one series over the past few years where he WASNT fantastic ... LOL ... 4 wickets in 4 matches. He wasnt bad, but not fantastic. Bottom line ... his deliveries have improved. his accuracy has improved, and he is clearly the best bowler in the world at the moment and if you can't see that, there isnt much I can say.
player of the series, border gavaskar trophy, 2007-2008.
I heard he wanted to learn Reverse Swing' date= and requested CA board to hire Waqar Younis as bowling coach, but for some reason Waqar has refused. I hope Waqar offers some help to Lee how to bowl reverse swing. Lee is good bowler and with the help of reverse swing, can excel in any department which i am pretty confident. Lee bowling was fantastic in IPL because batmen couldn't play him, but again, his deliveries haven't been improved though :(
Where the hell did you hear that?