India's greatest ever test team (post 1980)

sehwag gavaskar dravid tendulkar azharuddin( c ) kapil dev Kirmani kumble srinath Srinivas Venkataraghavan Zaheer Basically an off spinner, a lespiiner, a left arm quick, a right arm hit the deck bowler and an All rounder :D I like 5 bowlers in the team. Especially with Kapil as the all rounder. Bit troubled with

sehwag gavaskar dravid tendulkar azharuddin( c ) kapil dev Kirmani kumble srinath Srinivas Venkataraghavan Zaheer Basically an off spinner, a lespiiner, a left arm quick, a right arm hit the deck bowler and an All rounder :D I like 5 bowlers in the team. Especially with Kapil as the all rounder. Bit troubled with
I agree with everything except making Azhar captain ... that should be Kapil Dev imo.
Gundappa Viswanath is one player who can claim a place for him self in an all time best Indian X1...He's a better player than Azhar.
I completely agree with u, i heard from my dad about his wristwork, however i could never see him play, Azhar i think was also special
I completely agree with u' date=' i heard from my dad about his wristwork, however i could never see him play, Azhar i think was also special[/quote'] From what all video clips I have seen of Vishy,he was at ease while playing both pace and spin..and you read the pages from the past,most writers feel he's as good a player as Sunny.Even Sunny himself rates Vishy vey highly ( hope it has nothing to do with Vishy being his bil). btw...so good to have a dad who loves cricket