When Sehwag and Sachin return where to place Virat Kohli

Chaos

our batting will be awesome once sehwag and sachin come back-sehwag' date=gambhir,sachin,kohli,raina,sharma,dhoni-these guys will kill the opposition in indian conditions in ODI's.
and also Yuvi...he may be struggling against two quality spinners but there's nothing that will stop him from belting the fast bowlers and some ''yes me too a spin bowler'' type of bowlers in Indian conditions.
I think we should give him a chance against an attack that does not have Mendis for a change' date=' if he still fails then boot his arrsee, and yaa if he gets it right we all know that he can become one of the chief demolishers[/quote'] He is playing in the wrong position. He should be coming in at 6/7 to finish the innings. He is good at that plus by that time Mendis would have completed most of his overs. Also, I think that Dhoni is undermining Badrinath terribly. How do you expect a new player to come in to the team and play at 7. He should be given a chance to cement his place and then decide where he is suitable to play. It seems to me that Dhoni is trying to get rid of Badrinath. He should swap with Yuseless in the batting order.

Kohli played well ... but again , he was probably brought in too young (the way Rohit Sharma was) ... He can use this experience positively, go play a few years of domestic cricket, score a mountain of runs, and come back a stronger player. Once Sehwag and Sachin come back ... I would have the team as ... 1. Sehwag 2. Gambhir / Sachin 3. Sachin / Gambhir 4. Raina 5. Dhoni ( c ) 6. Yuvraj 7. I. Pathan / Y. Pathan 8. Harbhajan 9. Zaheer 10. Praveen / Munaf 11. Ishant

1.) Sehwag 2.) Sachin 3.) Gambhir 4.) Raina 5.) Yuvraj 6.) Dhoni©( Please drop RS, eve though kohli is doing quite well give him few years in ranji etc) 7.)Y pathan 8.) Bhaji 9.) Ishant 10.) Zaheer 11.) Sreesanth/kumar/Rp from what I can see that is one top batting line up and thats why I only used 6 proper batsmen, an allrounder and 4 bowlers