When Sehwag and Sachin return where to place Virat Kohli

Chaos

Its a pity that Sach's great form last year coincided with Veeru's low run of scores...Now with Veeeru in the form of his life partnering with Sach would be a viewer's delight.
problem with indian cricket... if one man fires usually the one fails or they fail completely like cards. THe success of australia is every fires most of the time. AS u said, it will be a quite a sight to see em both murdering bowlers together
Looks boring at the top, they are such a good players and keeps the game moving so fast. Damn these injuries, cant wait to see full strength indian line up. can anyone post sehwag's avg in Lanka (in odi's)
Sehwag's average in SL is 32.80, just higher than his career average of 32.45. But with Sehwag, it doesnt matter if he is playing in a country where his stats arent that good, cuz u know it wont affect him especially when he's in good form. And thats why we are missing him.

I look at it another way, having both of them sidelined, we could test our bench strength which was seriously lacking in the years prior to this, but now i can say that we have strength and depth in almost all departments ... batting, fast bowling, but the department i am still worried about is the spin department

I dont know -as sachin has grown older he has become more watchful than the explosive opener he was-he might be more idela @ no 3 to be honest.Sehwag can open with gambhir.Badrinath may not even see the field if sehwag and tendulkar are back.
I am not sure. From the last two ODIs he played, I think he is changing gears.