Arcade section (i.e. Games !)

varun

i wouldn't mind if my 'hard-earned' high scores were to be wiped off.... btw, is that cross-submission problem fixed? If not, i think only a few games would be like that. so, before you erase, we could test which games cause that and just delete those games....

Quite a few of the games have been deleted due the problem we were facing. Also, some of the suspected scores have been deleted as well. There *might* have been some genuine scores but that's a remote chance, if so then apologies :D If the problem persists, then we can try another thing. Thanks for the help too.:two_thumbs_up: As well, thanks for bringing up this problem.

Hmmm, actually a lot of the current games will need to be deleted. If you like a game and would like to keep it, then please state here. We'll try to find the same game or the closest to it. All the tournament games will stay until they finish. The good news is that we'll have some new games. Sorry about this, I dont know what I am doing:haha: But after this step, we *should* be cruising until the next storm.

My score of Anime Blackjack shouldn't have been erased. I scored 75K in that one in a very legit way. Bah.... doesn't matter though. All cool
:giggle:

My score of Anime Blackjack shouldn't have been erased. I scored 75K in that one in a very legit way. Bah.... doesn't matter though. All cool
MASALLAH U HAZ BEEN PWNED and brah, some of my 'illegal' scores are still there. THANKS, :icflove:

I'm waiting for you to finish your 3 rounds in the sharpshooter tournament final so i can finally be crowned SHARPSHOOTER CHAMPION
LOL, what happened here . Someone didnt play all their 3 tries???:giggle: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/arcade.php?&do=viewtourney&tid=1 And tomorrow, we'll probably clean up the games in there and reset the arcade.

LOL, what happened here . Someone didnt play all their 3 tries???:giggle: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/arcade.php?&do=viewtourney&tid=1 And tomorrow, we'll probably clean up the games in there and reset the arcade.
I was supposed to get 7 days. I only got 6 - today was going to be the 7th. I was planning on completing MY GLORIOUS CONQUEST on the 7th and final day, to win in DRAMATIC STYLE, but clearly varun RIGGED the competition by making it end 1 day earlier, thereby denying me the chance to win the crown that i DESERVED.

I was supposed to get 7 days. I only got 6 - today was going to be the 7th. I was planning on completing MY GLORIOUS CONQUEST on the 7th and final day, to win in DRAMATIC STYLE, but clearly varun RIGGED the competition by making it end 1 day earlier, thereby denying me the chance to win the crown that i DESERVED.
whiner.jpg Stop Whining :P