Arcade section (i.e. Games !)

varun

just ban two naughty boys..then its a fair place!
pls read post #56 and #82 before calling me naughty or a cheater, im just helping out varun and ludh to remove/rectify games that can be abused by others After posting the bugs, Dravid was the one abusing- infact he/she should be called a cheater or a naughty guy. And if I had'nt posted any bugs, I wouldnt have been even called a cheater in the first place.

pls read post #56 and #82 before calling me naughty or a cheater, im just helping out varun and ludh to remove/rectify games that can be abused by others After posting the bugs, Dravid was the one abusing- infact he/she should be called a cheater or a naughty guy. And if I had'nt posted any bugs, I wouldnt have been even called a cheater in the first place.
Thanks for that nospam. Don't worry about these buggers :P

Thanks for that nospam. Don't worry about these buggers :P
i know ludh knows this, but i don't know if you do. if you play yeti sports (the throwing one), and you have other games open. when you submit the yeti score, it will record it in other games. (yes, that's how i got my super-awesome high scores. LULZ.). you can go and ahead and wipe my scores to make it fair.

*****, i was just testing it out..and seeing if it really did work. then i myself came here and said the game should be removed.. yea, u r pointing out some bugs.. but not all of em:-D

lol... i aint even gonna lie.. i cheated like a biaaatch :hahaha: until yesterday, i was"clean".. came today and saw 935 by ludh in cricket challenge pissed me off, cus obi. its done by cheating, and that too by the admin of arcade..which is crap.. so decided to take h4te's tips and made some 'points'.. fix the bugs or remove the arcade

relax Dravid, that score had come up quite a few days back and was deleted from the score list. Its just not reflected or updated on the main page of the arcade for some reason . And it was to replicate the error that was reported by a Yeti game which was deleted.:giggle: Btw, all 'buggy scores' may b deleted as well. Do you guys want tor reset the arcade and start over? Some guys may not like it :tounge_smile: Cheers and remember that the arcade is just for fun and chill out :D