How to almost get fired...

I'm really excited about this winter's cricket. after the 6,784 Tests and 24,213 ODIs we've faced Pakistan in over the past 2 years, it's kind of lost it's edge. England/India is always one I look forward to most, and India/Australia is anticipated Worldwide because, let's face it, they're by far the best in the World, and we're the only team to give them a fight (once Bucknor dies a terrible, lengthy, drawn out, AIDs related death, we'll win in Australia), other than the Poms in the 2005 Ashes, who were subsequently brutally raped and left for dead about a year later... Anyway, stopped my boss in the corridor today, asked him if he was aware the Australians were touring India. He said "yes". I said he must obviously be aware that his beloved England, (or as I call them, South Africa B), were touring shortly after. Again he said "yes". I asked "are you aware that the losers of both series will have to play each other next year for the right to be labelled 2nd best?" He said "no". I said "well, they will. It's going to be called the Ashes"...

I'm really excited about this winter's cricket. after the 6,784 Tests and 24,213 ODIs we've faced Pakistan in over the past 2 years, it's kind of lost it's edge. England/India is always one I look forward to most, and India/Australia is anticipated Worldwide because, let's face it, they're by far the best in the World, and we're the only team to give them a fight (once Bucknor dies a terrible, lengthy, drawn out, AIDs related death, we'll win in Australia), other than the Poms in the 2005 Ashes, who were subsequently brutally raped and left for dead about a year later... Anyway, stopped my boss in the corridor today, asked him if he was aware the Australians were touring India. He said "yes". I said he must obviously be aware that his beloved England, (or as I call them, South Africa B), were touring shortly after. Again he said "yes". I asked "are you aware that the losers of both series will have to play each other next year for the right to be labelled 2nd best?" He said "no". I said "well, they will. It's going to be called the Ashes"...
:winky::haha: :two_thumbs_up::dance:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: