My God do we still have almost 3 full days left?

I found out one of my Thursday classes was canceled. Thus I only have class from 930-11, which means I can watch all of the first day's play. Must find some way to watch this, but my internet has been as slow as Dada running between the wickets so I'm still figuring out some way to watch (or at least get audio commentary) Been refreshing CricInfo on an hourly basis, now I've been coming back to ICF, been trying to do this homework but I keep getting distracted. Once in a while I beat Australia in the Head2Head on Stickcricket. I've also been spending a fair amount of time on YouTube watching clips of old matches. All of which have been slowed down by the before mentioned slow internet. WILL THERE BE ANY PEACE UNTIL WEDNESDAY NIGHT?? On a more sane note, post your highest run scorer and wicket taker for Indy-yer and AustrAlyer Mine -Sehwag/Bhajji singh -Hussey/Jason Krezja, just kidding Stuart Clark
May be not as the weather forcast is not that good:((

I usually don't look forward to watching Test cricket in India for long hours because Cricket on slow and low wickets puts me to sleep. But against the Aussies, all this doesn't mater. Beating them gives me more happiness than most other things. I just can't wait for this series to begin since this is the first time we seem to be the favorites to beat them in a series since 1998.

May be not as the weather forcast is not that good:((
Its been raining here during the nights and it stops in the morning. If it rains heavily during the night, it will leave the outfield wet and we may have to wait for the match to start beyond the scheduled start. Thats not good news. Also, pacers will get helpful conditions than spinners