My God do we still have almost 3 full days left?

I found out one of my Thursday classes was canceled. Thus I only have class from 930-11, which means I can watch all of the first day's play. Must find some way to watch this, but my internet has been as slow as Dada running between the wickets so I'm still figuring out some way to watch (or at least get audio commentary) Been refreshing CricInfo on an hourly basis, now I've been coming back to ICF, been trying to do this homework but I keep getting distracted. Once in a while I beat Australia in the Head2Head on Stickcricket. I've also been spending a fair amount of time on YouTube watching clips of old matches. All of which have been slowed down by the before mentioned slow internet. WILL THERE BE ANY PEACE UNTIL WEDNESDAY NIGHT?? On a more sane note, post your highest run scorer and wicket taker for Indy-yer and AustrAlyer Mine -Sehwag/Bhajji singh -Hussey/Jason Krezja, just kidding Stuart Clark

I simply CANNOT wait. For some odd reason, it feels as though the buid-up to this series has been going on for far too long, which has only increased my anxiety a lot more. And because EST is the worst time zone for 9.30 AM IST starts, the only way I can catch up with any cricket is if I hit the bed around 8.30 or 9 every evening and get up at 2 or 3 in the morning and watch a couple of hours of the cricket. :D

thatz pure excitement and anticipation from all of us... damn sure the series is going to be a tough one... frm my side, tickets that i booked hve started arriving by courier. have taken days off on 9th and 10th to be at the stadium... 13th tentative, as there is a good chance that we might win this one within 4 days :) am planning to hold a big placard that says 'indiancricketfans'. can yo guyz suggest sme witty oneliners that i can put up so tat it attracts the lensmen and thus get free publicity for our ICF...