What is your favorite 'Dada moment'?

Ram

When India chased 300+ for the first time in ODIs. It was against Pak in Dhaka. IIRC' date=' he scored 107, but was out before winning. That record held out for a long time in ODIs.[/quote'] Yep I remember that. Kanitkar hit the winning runs off Saqlain. What a match that was. Its gotta be the Brisbane century tho. Set the tone for that series.
Lowpoint: Greenwicketitis at Nagpur and sat out a Test match This is really something he shud not have done Clownish: Bhogle: Were you asked to step down from captaincy? SG: Yes, it was suggested to me. (instead of saying No comments how many ever times - he thought he can win sympathy points and opened a can of worms) High point: Natwest win 144 in Brisbane was superb
It takes a fineleg to come up with a low point when the thread asks for high points. :giggle:

Ganguly reminds me always of that moment when he took his shirt off and mouthed off in the Lords balcony. Freddi will never forget that moment either. That one moment shows the sort of character he was, one who doesn't take crap from anyone.

No doubt he was a shrewd Captain and always wanted to return the tributes given by the opponents... Team India learnt a lot from him and this helped us winning more matches abroad immensely. Now MSD is plucking the fruits from the plants which was laid by SG... We all would miss him immensely as a leader and as a batsman. :((

This need not necessarily be an innings or a bowling performance, but can be some random collection of event or a single event in a cricket match. Mine would definitely be his shirt-less celebration atop the Lords balcony, when we won the Natwest trophy finals. Given that Lords was seen as some sort of traditionalists’ last meeting ground, with all its history, what he did was quite audacious. But, it also sent an extremely powerful message throughout the cricketing world that ‘India is afraid of no one!’ sourav-on-lords.jpg
Yup. That's the best for me too since I WAS THERE. What a day that was - never forget it.