Kumble pls retire and save Indian Cricket and its fans..

1.U r a noob captain.. u dont know how to do bowling changes neither can u use the parttime bowlers.. nor u haf the guts to go in with 5 batsmen... stick with 4bowler theory n use them all thru the innings even if they r ineffective n uselss.. 2. U have become an ineffective bowler.. the less said about ur bowling is better i guess.. 3. U dont have the guts to make a pitch thts advantageous to u... overly defenisive by going for flat pan cakes.. that is evident from the matches we have played at home since u became the captain... 4. and simply ur a dumbfork.. so pls save indian cricket by retiring from all forms of cricket pronto. This is a polite request from an ordinary Indian fan...

The guy has no concept of test match bowling. With 7 overs left in the day he's brought himself back on when he's been the most ineffective bowler. God damnit! Sharma was reverse swinging the ball only last week in ROI vs Delhi and he hasn't been given the ball ONCE since Zaheer was reversing it 10 overs ago!

7 Overs left in the day with a new batsmen on the crease and the ball is reverse swinging. Kumble brings himself into the attack even though he's been useless. He promptly concedes three boundaries, two to the new batsmen with rubbish deliveries. Kumble then takes himself off.

OK I dont think he is tactically the best captain ... But as a bowler he bowled very well today, without luck. He had many decisions go against him. No batsman looked comfortable against him. He also looked the most likely to get a wicket. I find it very odd that you single out Kumble in the bowling department, when Harbhajan was firing it in at 90+ kmh into the batsmans pads without turning it at all.

Kumble ends the day as the worst bowler of all. Most expensive at 3.11 an over and yet he bowled the highest number of overs. Not a single wicket.
That proves you didnt watch the game. Anyone who watched the game would tell you that Harbhajan was easily the worst bowler of all. Kumble had several poor decisions against him, and dropped chances. He bowled quite well without luck.
That proves you didnt watch the game. Anyone who watched the game would tell you that Harbhajan was easily the worst bowler of all. Kumble had several poor decisions against him' date=' and dropped chances. He bowled quite well without luck.[/quote'] Yes, I did not watch the game, so I dont what all happened. But the fact still remains that ended up as the most expensive of them all.
That proves you didnt watch the game. Anyone who watched the game would tell you that Harbhajan was easily the worst bowler of all. Kumble had several poor decisions against him' date=' and dropped chances. He bowled quite well without luck.[/quote'] Yes, I know he was unlucky at times but the problem is Kumble as the Captain/Bowler. He chose a four man bowling attack considering that Australia were going to fill their lineup with batting. He chose only four bowlers on this flat track. He chose to waste the new ball and when it was reverse swinging. He chose to give himself the bulk of the overs when nothing was going right for him instead of trying to be creative by giving SRT/Sehwag etc more a bowl. He may not have been the worst bowler, but considering his captaincy and lack luster bowling, he was the WORST player on the field.
Yes, I know he was unlucky at times but the problem is Kumble as the Captain/Bowler. He chose a four man bowling attack considering that Australia were going to fill their lineup with batting. -- Which batsman would you drop ? He chose only four bowlers on this flat track. -- Its not completely a flat track, It is keeping low already, we didnt needed a fifth bowler, instead we needed to bowl Sehwag or may be Sachin He chose to waste the new ball and when it was reverse swinging. -- Agreed He chose to give himself the bulk of the overs when nothing was going right for him instead of trying to be creative by giving SRT/Sehwag etc more a bowl. -- Agreed to an extent, he bowled well too in patches without any luck He may not have been the worst bowler, but considering his captaincy and lack luster bowling, he was the WORST player on the field. -- Being too harsh mate IMO
Yes, I know he was unlucky at times but the problem is Kumble as the Captain/Bowler. He chose a four man bowling attack considering that Australia were going to fill their lineup with batting. He chose only four bowlers on this flat track. He chose to waste the new ball and when it was reverse swinging. He chose to give himself the bulk of the overs when nothing was going right for him instead of trying to be creative by giving SRT/Sehwag etc more a bowl. He may not have been the worst bowler, but considering his captaincy and lack luster bowling, he was the WORST player on the field.
Most of these issues are captaincy issues, and I already said that I dont think he is tactically the best captain we have had. However, today he looked quite dangerous with the ball and if the umpires actually got their decisions right, he could have ended up with 2 or 3 wickets. Harbhajan bowled crap all day and def. did not deserve the wicket of Ponting. Kumble had him out about 3 or 4 times before hand.