This test match was played on a very similar pitch

Mr. Wicket

http://usa.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/1997-98/AUS_IN_IND/AUS_IND_T3_25-29MAR1998.html Dominated by a masterclass from Tendulkar. I have seen the highlights of his knock countless times over, and it remains brilliant viewing, batsmanship of a quality almost unmatched since. Innovation, classical strokeplay, and absolutely murderous intent against the Australian bowlers. The game was decided in the second innings by one superb display of hostile, quick bowling laden with plenty of reverse swing and accuracy. With the pitch cracking and turning greatly, Taylor produced a superb knock under pressure and against a quartet of spinners who couldn't make the most of the VERY helpful conditions to seal the win.

I must also add that watching this again gives me a great deal of pleasure - not just for the eyes (for a fantastic cricket match and a mindblowing display of batting), but the ears as well. This had one of the finest commentary teams I've heard in a long time with the ESPN-Star Sports coverage including Harsha Bhogle, Tony Greig, David Hookes, Jeff Thomson and Sunil Gavaskar. Humour, wit, some fun banter and some brilliant analysis and insights into the game. -- Agree Rajeev, Mark Waugh's knock was lovely. But Tendulkar's was on another plane altogether. One of the very best innings he played that year (which is really saying something, considering how great his domination over all was then)