Zaheer Khan

DomainK

If there is anyone in the team taking the Aussies by the horns, its ZK. With the bat and with the ball, he has stood firmly in what otherwise would have been a lost battle already. Five wickets with the ball and the top scorer with the bat. What an effort.:adore: We all know how difficult it is for a tail ender to resist the temptations of going for the big shots. ZK overcame that with tremendous determination as did Bhajji. Harbhajan may not be our best bowler, but at least he is giving his 100%. I am quite sure that the leg stump line he was bowling was because of instructions from his captain. No bowler can keep bowling a negative line unless he enjoys the confidence of his captain. And Bhajji is an aggressive guy by nature (more so against the Aussies) and he would believe more in attacking than defending. He did wonders with the bat. Scored second best only to Zaheer. If this match is a draw, ZK will definitely claim the MOM.

I've always maintained, right from the even before the English tour of 2007, that Zak, under even slightly helpful conditions, is our best pacer. But the way in which he has troubled a world class batting line-up on a barren pitch has been outstanding. As as aside, this is the fittest I have ever seen Zak look.

Ludh' date=' where are those loud cheers?:cheer:[/quote'] thought I'd be overdoing it if I use it every time,but just for you:winky: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: ---------------------:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: KHAN IS OUR SHAAN :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: ----------------------:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: courtesy: vadodaravictor

Hain ek colour ke gyarah khiladi musik010.gif Lekin sab mein bass ek king musik010.gif Ace bhi woh hai, base bhi woh hai musik010.gif Aur jigar mein hain daring musik010.gif Woh..woh kare dil ki jo marzi musik010.gif Karte karte bass had kar di musik010.gif Dil agar sachcha ho musik010.gif Australia ki bajade bin musik010.gif Khan is king musik010.gif Khan is king musik010.gif Khan is king musik010.gif Khan is king musik010.gif Khan is king musik010.gif Khan is king musik010.gif

Hain ek colour ke gyarah khiladi musik010.gif Lekin sab mein bass ek king musik010.gif Ace bhi woh hai, base bhi woh hai musik010.gif Aur jigar mein hain daring musik010.gif Woh..woh kare dil ki jo marzi musik010.gif Karte karte bass had kar di musik010.gif Dil agar sachcha ho musik010.gif Australia ki bajade bin musik010.gif Khan is king musik010.gif Khan is king musik010.gif Khan is king musik010.gif Khan is king musik010.gif Khan is king musik010.gif Khan is king musik010.gif
:hysterical::hysterical:
Zaheer is the best left arm swing bowler in the world today. The man is a warrior and if he hadn't wasted half of his career in dust bowl pitches of India he would get the recognition he rightly deserves.
Tony Greig on the upcoming England Test series: 'Zaheer is today's standout fast bowler' It's about time the experts finally caught up to what I've been saying for months. Zaheer is the best left arm bowler in the world today. http://content-www.cricinfo.com/talk/content/multimedia/381120.html?alt=1;template=audioplayerv2 Towards the end of the broadcast.
Tony Greig on the upcoming England Test series: 'Zaheer is today's standout fast bowler' It's about time the experts finally caught up to what I've been saying for months. Zaheer is the best left arm bowler in the world today. http://content-www.cricinfo.com/talk/content/multimedia/381120.html?alt=1;template=audioplayerv2 Towards the end of the broadcast.
I concur. Ever since his comeback he has been a completely different bowler. Also he seems to have learnt to reverse swing the SG ball..now we don't have to rely on spinners alone to win for us at home.

On a different note.. but with no intention of spoiling the thread. Zaheer finds himself in controversy Tamil Nadu Police have lodged a complaint with the Indian team management against pace spearhead Zaheer Khan for breaching security guidelines and getting into an argument with guards at the team hotel. Zaheer was miffed with security officials after one of his friends was denied entry into the hotel on Tuesday, police sources said. The paceman came down from his room and got into an argument with the security personnel who prevented his friend from entering the hotel since his name was not in the list of approved guests. Zaheer's friend, a Tamil Nadu cricketer, was eventually allowed to enter the hotel but only after being thoroughly frisked which angered the bowler even more. Taking a serious view of the incident, the Tamil Nadu Police have complained to the Indian team management and the Tamil Nadu Cricket Association, the organisers of the first cricket Test between India and England beginning on Thursday. http://in.rediff.com/cricket/2008/dec/10zaheer-finds-himself-in-controversy.htm

Zaheer laid down the pimp smacking today. Setup his first wicket and then toyed with Peterson and got him out. Plus he was reverse swinging the ball like a magician out there. Hardly went for any runs. He was the pick of the bowlers today and we'll need him first thing tomorrow with the new ball. Sharma was a bit unlucky I thought. He bowled extremely well, reversing a bit also and really working the angles into his bowling. All in all though, the pitch was a dull boring, batting haven.

what was Zak's speed today? i read in cricinfo that Zak bowled a 90mph reverse swinging delivery which almost moved in a foot. did he bowl that fast and did he bowl so regularly? what was Ishant's speed? i agree quality seam bowling has many aspects apart from the 'phaast" bowling, but just wanted to know how fast these guys were and whether they can polish off the negland lines up before lunch tomorrow.