Challenger Trophy 2008

Cricketics

So were RP and Badri' date=' wernt they ???[/quote'] Sorry, idiocy on my part. It is that Munaf Patel is the first replacement for either of the pace bowlers getting injured or the choice of a three fast bowler strategy, the other two are extremely unlikely to play. Moreover, RP Singh and Badrinath are neither certainties in an ODI squad, whereas Munaf is, after Sri Lanka.
Sorry' date=' idiocy on my part. It is that Munaf Patel is the first replacement for either of the pace bowlers getting injured or the choice of a three fast bowler strategy, the other two are extremely unlikely to play. Moreover, RP Singh and Badrinath are neither certainties in an ODI squad, whereas Munaf is, after Sri Lanka.[/quote'] Ill buy the former one :two_thumbs_up:
Guys' date=' what about Parmar's action, has it been approved by the board ???[/quote'] It has been cleared by the board but I think he still blatantly chucks the doosra. What do you think?
What the ****! How could they bat Cheteshwar Pujara at 7 and send in all those clowns before him :whatchutalkingabout
It has been disgraceful how the captains of A teams and now IG team have managed Pujara recently. This is one guy who everyone is eager to watch this season, but the India A captains dropped him from the team itself in the FC matches and Kaif sent him at #7!!:mad: