Another battle in Bangladesh

Rajiv

Daniel Vettori continues to amaze people with his brilliantly consistent performances. How many times has he played such incredibly vital innings for his team? He's probably THE most unsung player in the history of the game. P.S: Gaaad, when are we touring NZ! With the state of the NZ batting, I am positive we can roll them over easily in their home conditions.

Daniel Vettori continues to amaze people with his brilliantly consistent performances. How many times has he played such incredibly vital innings for his team? He's probably THE most unsung player in the history of the game. P.S: Gaaad, when are we touring NZ! With the state of the NZ batting, I am positive we can roll them over easily in their home conditions.
Feb-March next year, unusual time, have we ever toured NZ any other time other than Dec before thiis
Feb-March next year' date=' unusual time, have we ever toured NZ any other time other than Dec before thiis[/quote'] Wowww, how many test series are we playing? :D So, I guess we're going to Pakistan in Jan then? Hmm, some of our oldies may not retire after all, especially Dravid. We could almost win 4 test series, 2 of ‘em pathbreaking ( this one against the Aussies and the next one against NZ). It’s a very tempting proposition indeed to keep playing. We can quite win 4 test series in the next 6 months. I think that’s more than what we’ve won in the last 3-4 years even. This IPL maybe a big distraction though.
Wowww, how many test series are we playing? :D So, I guess we're going to Pakistan in Jan then? Hmm, some of our oldies may not retire after all, especially Dravid. We could almost win 4 test series, 2 of ‘em pathbreaking ( this one against the Aussies and the next one against NZ). It’s a very tempting proposition indeed to keep playing. We can quite win 4 test series in the next 6 months. I think that’s more than what we’ve won in the last 3-4 years even. This IPL maybe a big distraction though.
3 Tests and 5 ODI's