Bhaji appreciation thread-We are missing him today

You do realise Sree would have ripped his head off if he wasn't attacked like a coward from behind.. Sree was crying because he regarded Bhajji as a friend, not because he is scared. Sree is a nice guy stop insulting him. :mad:
:hysterical: So Sree was crying coz he was slapped by a friend :cantstop: I wonder why he didn't rip Bhajji's head of after being bia**h slapped :hmmm:

I thinks its time for some to admit that Bhaji did really well for India consistently doing well for India for years and years. He gave 100% effort and played with passion. Compare this to Fatwin who is a young man but is in pathetic shape and is getting fatter and fatter. The lack of preoffessionalism from the dosa muncher is for all to see. Time for some of the mob to reevaluate Bhjais contribution to the Indian team and realise he did actually do very well for us and does not deserve the level of hate he gets

But logic doesn't dominate the Team Management's decisions. In the World Cup' date=' we fielded both Ashwin and Bhajji, despite both being Offies.[/quote'] They had no option I guess :--D And now all promising young bowlers are left-arm spinners, so soon we will field three left arm spinners I am sure. Off spinners have disappeared from the horizon.
I thinks its time for some to admit that Bhaji did really well for India consistently doing well for India for years and years. He gave 100% effort and played with passion. Compare this to Fatwin who is a young man but is in pathetic shape and is getting fatter and fatter. The lack of preoffessionalism from the dosa muncher is for all to see. Time for some of the mob to reevaluate Bhjais contribution to the Indian team and realise he did actually do very well for us and does not deserve the level of hate he gets
+ 100 Bhajji the fighter! B->

Harbhajan was useless in LOI for a long time with specializing in bowling 5 wides whenever pressure was put on him.Therefore rightly got dropped.I hope Ashwin doesnt go that route.Anyways Rahul will take over the leading spinners role from him if he continues his useless performances in next couple of games.

Harbhajan was useless in LOI for a long time with specializing in bowling 5 wides whenever pressure was put on him.Therefore rightly got dropped.I hope Ashwin doesnt go that route.Anyways Rahul will take over the leading spinners role from him if he continues his useless performances in next couple of games.
Rahul bats like Bhajji only just that he can't connect. Got bowled out to a full toss :hehe: :hysterical: :hysterical:
First half of his career 98-05 - 6/10 Second half 05-11 - 3/10
KT, honestly temme, forget outside the forum, do you think people even on the forum are going to accept what you want them to accept?
They had no option I guess :--D And now all promising young bowlers are left-arm spinners, so soon we will field three left arm spinners I am sure. Off spinners have disappeared from the horizon.
They had a chance to pick Mishra or Ojha in place of Chawla. But then Mishra and Ojha didn't have the pleasure of performing at Dhoni's shaadi :((