Bhaji appreciation thread-We are missing him today

Fair play to him for getting us out of a sticky situation yesterday, but today is where he has to prove himself on a dream wicket. Situations like this are what he is in the team for and he must take at least 3 wickets and play a big part in ripping out the Windies batters.

Now Bhajji fanbois have started bumping Bhajji threads to mock other spinner's performance :cantstop:
Just not the spinners. Each and everyone of the other bowlers. They all should be dropped. I want the spinner from Delh i and two other pace bowlers from Delhi to replace this bunch.

the question to be asked is this - Does Bhajji make more runs with his bat than he gives away with the ball since he hardly picks up wickets these days? India's spin ace has become weak in the last 2-3 years. Possible replacements either don't spin the ball much (Ashwin) or don't have enough control (Mishra).

Just not the spinners. Each and everyone of the other bowlers. They all should be dropped. I want the spinner from Delh i and two other pace bowlers from Delhi to replace this bunch.
Are you back with your regionalistic nonsense again. Why are some bhajji supporters so insecure that the only way they know of defending him is by accusing others of regionalism
the question to be asked is this - Does Bhajji make more runs with his bat than he gives away with the ball since he hardly picks up wickets these days? India's spin ace has become weak in the last 2-3 years. Possible replacements either don't spin the ball much (Ashwin) or don't have enough control (Mishra).
The answer is he gets the job done. Whether it is with bat or ball he responds and rises to the moment. He is absolutely a team player and that is what counts.
Are you back with your regionalistic nonsense again. Why are some bhajji supporters so insecure that the only way they know of defending him is by accusing others of regionalism
I have never started the regional crap. That was sarcasm just to remind you guys what your posts look like when Harbhajan does not perform. You get on the roof top and start shouting about replacing him with your favorite players. Why is my post so bad? What is good for the goose is good for the gander.