Attn:Donny, tell this reporter to be more respectful to .....

Rajan

he used to defend all aussie players for whatever indiscretion they used to commit. agreed. but suddenly i found him on an ethical high horse proclaiming calling NZ'ers 'kiwis' is disrespectful. so, i just wanted to make fun at his expense. by the way, i would like to know what his latest radio news on Ponting's latest fine for slow over rate and the possible replacement for Hayden!

Come on fellas...give Donny a break. And also' date=' all you guys are young fellas and you know you should be respecting elders...regardless. And Donny is certainly that...so cut him some slack.[/quote'] oh comeon.. he doesnt deserve tht.. u shud look at his posts in some of the threads.. and humour?? gimme break.. guess he has the worst sense of humour then.. jus cuz he is old.. doesnt deserve any respect if he acts like a jackass..
but suddenly i found him on an ethical high horse proclaiming calling NZ'ers 'kiwis' is disrespectful. so, i just wanted to make fun at his expense.
Ya, that's fair enough...Donny was a bit precious about the "Kiwi" thing...probably just to stir us up...a bit of fun...and a bit of fun back. All good.
Never mind...take it sportingly. Ya, he needles Indian supporters...so what? You can set him straight with your counters...part of the fun no? Think Schwetabh mail about Donny being flown to India as a witness on the "walking wicket" fiasco...that was a hoot! He is going to have his viewpoint...you are going to have yours...have a field day trying to convince each other...and best to do it with humour, not rancour.
Well you lecture him as well not to start abuse or name call other posters which he has done on MANY occassions. And I am sure there will be many other posters to testify to that not just me.
Ya' date=' that's fair enough...Donny was a bit precious about the "Kiwi" thing...probably just to stir us up...a bit of fun...and a bit of fun back. All good.[/quote'] ok fair enough.. cool.. my way of fun is to swear... i call my friends all names.. jus a bit of banter.. all in good fun.... its all fun bro... u know bit of fun back and forth.... all good.. :dance:
I beg to differ. I was taught to not be disrespectful to elders and I think that is a good thing. I am sure you are the same. So have a go and a laugh' date=' but be not harsh.[/quote'] Fair enough. Its time to reveal I am a 90 year old grandad. Cochise you are a twit, jackass, tomato, stupid, idiot. Remember cochise respect your elders:finger: This is great , now I am 90 years old I have free reign to post what ever cr#p I want, behave like a jack ass and abuse/name call anyone I want:two_thumbs_up:
Fair enough. Its time to reveal I am a 90 year old grandad. Cochise you are a twit, jackass, tomato, stupid, idiot. Remember cochise respect your elders This is great , now I am 90 years old I have free reign to post what ever cr#p I want, behave like a jack ass and abuse/name call anyone I want
Venerable sir, I must protest. Your language is most foul and unbecoming of one so aged. Furthermore, I find it to be wholly inaccurate in reference to myself. I trust, good sir, that this has been a momentary lapse of reason on your part, no doubt due to your advanced age. I thereby, extend you the courtesy of overlooking your slight, in the fervent hope that in your few remaining moments of clarity and lucidity, you shall redeem yourself by conducting yourself in a manner more dignified and befitting, so that we might be more convinced of your wisdom rather than the contrary.
Venerable sir' date=' I must protest. Your language is most foul and unbecoming of one so aged. Furthermore, I find it to be wholly inaccurate in reference to myself. I trust, good sir, that this has been a momentary lapse of reason on your part, no doubt due to your advanced age. I thereby, extend you the courtesy of overlooking your slight, in the fervent hope that in your few remaining moments of clarity and lucidity, you shall redeem yourself by conducting yourself in a manner more dignified and befitting, so that we might be more convinced of your wisdom rather than the contrary.[/quote'] In my defence I think I am developing dementia.:elefant:
Its ironic as a few days ago you were posting reprimands against donny for abusing other posters. Why the flip flop?
Donny abusing posters doesnt change the fact that he calling you deesy isnt abuse ( a pet name isnt abusive, especially when there is no abusive connotations to it) and yet you whinged about it like an idiot.