Pakistan unsafe: Dhoni, Tendulkar tell Board

Kartikey

what i don't get is that why dhoni and co were not reluctant to visit pakistan at the time of asia cup? this is all political drama...with elections nearing in India the govt is not going to take any action that cud jeopardize their chances... anyway, my sympathies and prayers with the victims of yesterday's attacks...may they all RIP

what i don't get is that why dhoni and co were not reluctant to visit pakistan at the time of asia cup? this is all political drama...with elections nearing in India the govt is not going to take any action that cud jeopardize their chances... anyway, my sympathies and prayers with the victims of yesterday's attacks...may they all RIP
India has one threat . But pak has many . The pak gov also supported by some extrimest polical party. Afganistan is bording pak and we all know about taliban. Ofcourse pak is dangerous place for non muslims. India is not safe either but India is lacking the decision making leader. Paper PM and langoor home minister can not stop. I hope BJP came in power and make MODI a PM..
Pakistan doesn't support some extremist political party connected with Terrorist. Stop all this nonsense. Pakistan is suffering the most on Terrorism case. Most Muslim people live in India than in Pakistan. It's obvious they must have done that. For that' date=' it requires genuine proof to claim.[/quote'] dawood ibrahim responsible for 93 blasts drives a merc in karachi and recently his son married Miandad's daughter ... so get ur facts right
Pakistan doesn't support some extremist political party connected with Terrorist. Stop all this nonsense. Pakistan is suffering the most on Terrorism case. Most Muslim people live in India than in Pakistan. It's obvious they must have done that. For that' date=' it requires genuine proof to claim.[/quote'] I would advise you to stay away for some time. Unlike your friends like ucilite or munda, you dont have a sense of timing. Its a delicate time and most of us are not in a great mood to debate. So get lost and come back later.
I would advise you to stay away for some time. Unlike your friends like ucilite or munda' date=' you dont have a sense of timing. Its a delicate time and most of us are not in a great mood to debate. So get lost and come back later.[/quote'] I hate it when someones drag Pakistan for no reason. Pakistan did suffer the same fate. We all were grieved. Who knows tradgedy better than us Pakistani! Sorry to say i know it's not right time. Pardon me for not sticking to topic.
I hate it when someones drag Pakistan for no reason. Pakistan did suffer the same fate. We all were grieved. Who knows tradgedy better than us Pakistani! Sorry to say i know it's not right time. Pardon me for not sticking to topic.
WTF are you crying about? He asked you not to talk about stupid issues for a while but you wanted to bring it up. Fine. You brought it upon yourselves for all thats happened in Pakistan. Again these attacks are being linked back to Pakistan. WTF do you want us to say? OMG our neighbors are great people and it must not have been them. Seriously, STFU.
I hate it when someones drag Pakistan for no reason. Pakistan did suffer the same fate. We all were grieved. Who knows tradgedy better than us Pakistani! Sorry to say i know it's not right time. Pardon me for not sticking to topic.
u were a kashmiri .. not a pakistani few mins ago :hmmmm2: PS: what u think about dawood ibrahim mate ?
Better than us Pakistani ?!? Dude, just a few years of terrorism and you are suddenly experts at terrorism ? Boo frickin hoo...we've suffered this for almost two decades now - Israel has suffered this for 50+ years. Pakistan suffered because it trained a monster (terrorists) and lost control. Still doesnt absolve Pakistan from the responsibility of training, aiding and abetting terrorism and it is rightly considered a terrorist nation by most sane people EVERYWHERE. but we arnt worried - we have plans for the fedit cesspool that you call a 'nation'. And i can garantee you, when the grandchildren of our grandchildren grow up, your Pakistan would be nothing more than a regrettable memory and a nation that exists only in their history books.

I am not gonna say anything. I hate terrorism. I was born in Kashmir, but lived in Pakistan for 12 years before immigrated in Canada. Just like you guys truly remain Indian in spite of living in foreign countries. That has nothing to do with the topic here. Pakistan has suffered the same fate with terrorism going on for so long. I have some family in Pakistan including Kashmir. I always worry about them. Even Pakistan doesn't promote terrorism. Sadly, because of terrorists, drag the country to down level. Recently, claimed by Indian mujahideens who are running the operation in Mumbai incident. That's sad. With these kind of people, also bring bad name of our religious

Pakistan doesn't support some extremist political party connected with Terrorist. Stop all this nonsense. Pakistan is suffering the most on Terrorism case. Most Muslim people live in India than in Pakistan. It's obvious they must have done that. For that' date=' it requires genuine proof to claim.[/quote'] It is official that pakistan gov supports terririst activity in kashmir. It is so called azad kashmir has most of the terririst camp in name of mujahidin. The party name is Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal combined six religious parties. and it has gov in NFP. According to the source : http://www.thepersecution.org/news/08/ds1026.html "he formation of Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal (MMA) government in NWFP in 2002 only helped the rehabilitation of Al-Qaeda and Taliban in Pakistani soil. MMA actually implemented the Taliban’s agenda banned co-education, put women inside Burqa, banned music, movies and videos, and dispensed harsh Islamic justice to the poor. MMA, of course, were not capable of addressing the issues of illiteracy, backwardness, unemployment and poverty."
I am not gonna say anything. I hate terrorism. I was born in Kashmir, but lived in Pakistan for 12 years before immigrated in Canada. Just like you guys truly remain Indian in spite of living in foreign countries. That has nothing to do with the topic here. Pakistan has suffered the same fate with terrorism going on for so long. I have some family in Pakistan including Kashmir. I always worry about them. Even Pakistan doesn't promote terrorism. Sadly, because of terrorists, drag the country to down level. Recently, claimed by Indian mujahideens who are running the operation in Mumbai incident. That's sad. With these kind of people, also bring bad name of our religious
6 years.
please read this piece about your country -> http://www.newsweek.com/id/171056/page/2 also, did you say terrorism has no religion? that's why they attack jews and let turkish hostages go because they are muslim. anyway, we should stop pointing fingers at others. pakistan will do what it does. it's up to us to protect our country if we deem it important enough.

it makes sense to 'consider' Pakistan's rule in the latest attacks (based on our history), but its beyond me why none of you are considering your 'internal' problems that could have resulted in this mishap. I am not going to list those problems as I am sure you all have more knowledge of those than me. I feel sorry for those who lost their lives, but I am just sick of this finger pointing. Yesterday I was listening to this Indian Army officer on CNN-IBN and he was describing how the 'terrorists' were speaking in Punjabi and had come from Pakistan and bla bla. Utter non-sense. We have had more bombings in Pakistan than any other country, but instead of the blame game at least we are doing some soul searching and trying to clean up the mess at home. I know this is a sensitive time for many, but believe me we have had far worse days than these and I just hope that common sense prevails and 'actual' culprits behind these acts can be identified.

it makes sense to 'consider' Pakistan's rule in the latest attacks (based on our history), but its beyond me why none of you are considering your 'internal' problems that could have resulted in this mishap. I am not going to list those problems as I am sure you all have more knowledge of those than me. I feel sorry for those who lost their lives, but I am just sick of this finger pointing. Yesterday I was listening to this Indian Army officer on CNN-IBN and he was describing how the 'terrorists' were speaking in Punjabi and had come from Pakistan and bla bla. Utter non-sense. We have had more bombings in Pakistan than any other country, but instead of the blame game at least we are doing some soul searching and trying to clean up the mess at home. I know this is a sensitive time for many, but believe me we have had far worse days than these and I just hope that common sense prevails and 'actual' culprits behind these acts can be identified.
Partly agree here but it doesnt help to have a failed state trying to create mischief as a neighbor nor does it help to have spineless administration/govt.
it makes sense to 'consider' Pakistan's rule in the latest attacks (based on our history), but its beyond me why none of you are considering your 'internal' problems that could have resulted in this mishap. I am not going to list those problems as I am sure you all have more knowledge of those than me. 1). I feel sorry for those who lost their lives, but I am just sick of this finger pointing. Yesterday I was listening to this Indian Army officer on CNN-IBN and he was describing how the 'terrorists' were speaking in Punjabi and had come from Pakistan and bla bla. Utter non-sense. 2). We have had more bombings in Pakistan than any other country, but instead of the blame game at least we are doing some soul searching and trying to clean up the mess at home. I know this is a sensitive time for many, but believe me we have had far worse days than these and I just hope that common sense prevails and 'actual' culprits behind these acts can be identified.
1). 100% guaranteed Pakistani hand. The names and locations have already started coming in. You obviously, have the right not to believe those reports. http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/nov/28-mumterror-three-let-militants-arrested-from-taj.htm "Three terrorists, including a Pakistani national, were arrested by the security forces from the Taj Hotel in Mumbai on Thursday night. Ajmal Amir Kamal, a resident of Faridkot, Multan in Pakistan and two others were arrested from the hotel, official sources said. The arrested militants belong to Lashkar-e-Taiba, they said." 2). Whom are you going to point fingers towards ? All the terrorists attacking in Pakistan are home bred in Pakistan. Whom are you going to blame ?
1). 100% guaranteed Pakistani hand. The names and locations have already started coming in. You obviously, have the right not to believe those reports. http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/nov/28-mumterror-three-let-militants-arrested-from-taj.htm "Three terrorists, including a Pakistani national, were arrested by the security forces from the Taj Hotel in Mumbai on Thursday night. Ajmal Amir Kamal, a resident of Faridkot, Multan in Pakistan and two others were arrested from the hotel, official sources said. The arrested militants belong to Lashkar-e-Taiba, they said." 2). Whom are you going to point fingers towards ? All the terrorists attacking in Pakistan are home bred in Pakistan. Whom are you going to blame ?
1. Seriously yar, do these terrorists carry their ID cards with them when they are out on a shotting spree? The Indian authorities right now will blame the 'usual suspetcs' because they HAVE to balme someone right now for obvious reasons. Pre 9/11 every single incident in Pakistan was blamed on RAW with the state TV, PTV, showing a RAW agent confessing his act on TV. You think we all bought that? 2. Where exactly these home grown bastards are getting their funding from? Saudis? Suddenly the Kalashnikovs have been replaced with sophisticated weaponry and timing devices that 'home' grown terrorists never had? You don't think that a good portion of public in Pakistan still sees Indian hand in destabilizing Pakistan? Everyone can come up with a conspiracy theory and in countries like Pakistan and India presenting couple of 'suspected; terrorists is the easiest way out. Instead of finger pointing from day one, a thorough 'transparent' investigation should be carried out. Present the facts in front of WORLD media and let us then reach a conclusion. If Pakistan is found to be the culprit still then, blame/curse/attack or whatever the hell you want to do, do it then.
1. Seriously yar' date=' do these terrorists carry their ID cards with them when they are out on a shotting spree? .[/quote'] i didn't read the rest of your post, but this is ironic because during kargil, while nawaz sharif (Remember him?) was still saying pakistan had no involvement in the 'freedom fighters' coming in (just moral and diplomatic support only), IA killed a few 'militants' with their pakistani army ID cards on them. of course, PA refused to collect the bodies of its own soldiers, so they were given military burials in india (the kind to honor military combatants).

also: i don't think you should be equating RAW confessions on PTV with what the Indian govt puts out. we did ourselves large amounts of disservice in the 90's by not being clever about how we shared evidence with the world. so now the situation is, "haan haan, everytime there is a blast india cries wolf" which is unfortunate. because it is undeniable that LeT and JeM are based out of pakistan. you banned them, so they changed their names. Remember Indian airlines hijacking? when India was left holding its d1ck? We had to free Omar Sheikh (or whatever that turd's name was, in return for hostages)...guess where Omar Sheikh ended up? He was killed in pakistan by the americans after killing danny pearl? also, could you name the country where al-qaida set up their training camps? you want to compare india and pakistan some more, do it on your damn boards. the situations are incomparable. we are not a net exporter of terrorism, and if i ever see the day where the comparisons between india and hte pakistan of today are valid, shyt, i would be the first to quit my citizenship. kid you not.

1. Seriously yar, do these terrorists carry their ID cards with them when they are out on a shotting spree? The Indian authorities right now will blame the 'usual suspetcs' because they HAVE to balme someone right now for obvious reasons. Pre 9/11 every single incident in Pakistan was blamed on RAW with the state TV, PTV, showing a RAW agent confessing his act on TV. You think we all bought that? 2. Where exactly these home grown bastards are getting their funding from? Saudis? Suddenly the Kalashnikovs have been replaced with sophisticated weaponry and timing devices that 'home' grown terrorists never had? You don't think that a good portion of public in Pakistan still sees Indian hand in destabilizing Pakistan? Everyone can come up with a conspiracy theory and in countries like Pakistan and India presenting couple of 'suspected; terrorists is the easiest way out. Instead of finger pointing from day one, a thorough 'transparent' investigation should be carried out. Present the facts in front of WORLD media and let us then reach a conclusion. If Pakistan is found to be the culprit still then, blame/curse/attack or whatever the hell you want to do, do it then.
look at the thread in the chat section regarding evidence.